Can I crash at your place (seriously)?

Doesnt travis pastrana live in MD?

QFT - I was so freaked out when we went down for H2Oi.
First time being there we were not just driving through, and I actually paid attention.
Weirdest state that I’ve ever seen. Beaches and boardwalks, then farms and fields less than 10mins away.

Truer words never spoken.

got room at my apt (clifton park off exit 9)… extra pillows and blankets… LMK doors open:thumbup

I live in a small apartment with two random chicks i barely know. One is hot, one is a yetti. Your more than welcome to crash on the leather couch in the living room and go to the bar and drink mad beers with me for 1/2 price.

It doesnt have off street parking though just to warn you

Ron and Travis are probably the last two people on earth that should be allowed to associate with each other. :lol

quoted for the mother fuckin truth LOL

man when i get back we are def hittin the bar/club up idc if its in albany or ti or wherever im really sorry i couldnt chill the last weekend i was in new york but i really did have obligations :frowning:

but since u cant live at my place for the wekeends i would take up RON’s offer cuz that kid is off the chain worse than me

and i dont know if u guys know each other in person but i know u both and im damn sure u would get along just fine haha

We met on the v8 crusie through the north country last year.

he knows what girl I am always talking about when I ramble on about the waitress at the pizza place. She had that “craving dick” look to her. I lacked balls at the time thanks to a sloar i was kinda seeing

dude wtf did you just say?

sorry Its semi hard to close a sale on the phone and post at the same time

haha

hhaha well in that case no worries thread closed

RONS PLACE IS YOUR NEW HOME FOR THE WEEKENDS

congrats bidding is over

Why not just take the car there and stay there all the time?

because that’s too practical.

no srsly i think its because his 'rents live up north

I like NY. Been all around the country, NY is my home.

Ron was great on the cruise! Look forward to hanging out with him again!

And yes Singh we will tear it up this summer. You have to defend your foosball title at my local bar HAHHAHAHH.

Oh, and Ron, wanna hit up that pizza joint next Wednesday? I’ve got nothing better to do on my junk meal day then take a drive for some pizza.

hahah fooseball title ahahaha u know fooseball is a joke when u can just whoop ass over and over drunk after not playin it for 6 or 7 years

You should practice for like a week or so man before you come up next time and really put a whoopin’ on him.

‘you spin’ LOL ‘that was a spin’ STFU

LOL spin… no shit it was a spin… in what other way could you operate these handles other than spin them LOL

We will bring a Makita drill into that bizznatch next time.

BY next wednesday do you mean wednesday the 1st? I have a halfday that day and if Its nice out I’d be down for that…

This summer…white Miami vice suits, hardcore pregaming at my house then walking the 3 blocks to broadway adn playing who can get the most numbers with the worst pick up line. Yes?