For the assholes that put the matresses on the lawn

Can you please pick these back up . Thy have been sitting here now for a few months. I have no way of bringing them to the dump . Dad left me and mom so we no longer have the truck . House may be going on the market so I need this shit taken care of. They are still leaning up against my house . No questions will be asked ,all I want is for them to be gone asap .

Thanks

Dukey

Don’t you have trash pickup? They won’t pick that up?

nah they wont pick it up . they picked up everything else they threw on the lawn but the 2 matresses. Makes the house look like shit and may have to sell the house soon . So needs to look decent .

Its gotta be PJB getting redemption!

Happend in novemberish though

hahahahaha thats hilarious bc i saw that the other day and was thinking WTF is going on here. :rofl

Sorry to hear about the split-up duke. I can grab dads truck and haul that shit out of there for ya bud.

Yeh me and matt have no problem hauling that shit from your house to emanuels, its right up the street

Good guys

Word since that dick hole never leaves his house unless its to see his wifey he wont be able to track us down so I am game

Duke; matches + gas = bare lawn and no matress. No truck needed.

Holy shit man, I’m really sorry to hear about that. I know you probably don’t like me or whatever, but please hit me up at anytime if you need help with anything or just need someone to talk to.

So sorry to hear dukey, I have no means to remove the mattress and sounds like I wasn’t home when it happened but if you wanna chill sometime in the next 3 weeks lemme know brah.

word duke… i got my dads truck as well, not the biggest thing but we could make it work. you know i got your back

Thanks guys for the support . Its been pretty rough with the holidays. Always looked up to my dad as a kid and he just left and it almost completly out of my life. If some one could scoop these it would be great . I can throw some money for gas. Text me and let me know .

I can grab it for you to duke. Let me know.

Sorry to hear about you parents Bob. Anything you need just hit me up bud.

Where did the assholes that built this place put the BATHROOMS

damn that sucks…if no one can help anytime soon we can just tie those fawkers to the top of the rodeo to make a dump run.

dude we can take my jeep and get them out of there.