where can I get a cheap mattress?

My mattress is old and shot and the box springs are all tore up and Ive gotta get a new set because I keep waking up sore.

Where can I get a NEW (not some cum stained shit that you were conceived on) set for $200 or less that doesnt involve some back door deal with a crack smoking individual?

I want an extra long twin set like I have now.

You want a new mattress for $200…

Good luck. Seriously I don’t think that’s even possible unless you buy it from someone who stole one.

Check the bed of your truck.

:rofl

Holy fuck hahaha

In all seriousness, I think Audi_Jay works at a mattress store.

Go to Taft Corsicana is a cheaper brand. But comfortable

I really thought they were that cheap. Ive never actually bought one.

If I wanted a dirty old POS Id go in my back yard and grab the queen set thats out there but its gotten rather nasty being outside for a while and its too big.

Ill just deal with it if Ive gotta spend stupid money on one. Id rather pay bills than buy shit I dont want to buy in the first place.

Sleep on the floor. Just buy a decent pillow instead.

Ive bought a new pillow just about every 2 months for the past 6 or so months, not helping.

My rug isnt very comfortable to sleep on, its pretty much flat due to being a cheap piece of shit and being in place since 1985 (for real).

Good for your back I hear

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CAe4xqG2hCU/SxL0X8L--TI/AAAAAAAAA0M/pVMyNeqjIQI/s1600/nailbedofroses.jpg

Put it this way PJB, the wife and I spent $1300 on a queen set 2 years ago and that was for an average mattress set.

fuck that shit. Id rather sleep in the cab of my truck than spend that kind of money on a bed.

Matresses are loot expect to spend $600 on something at very least.

for a twin? No fucking way.

I found some for around $300 but Im not spending that much on one.

Who the fuck sleeps in a twin… my 6 year old cousin doesnt fit in a twin.

its extended length.

I fit on it just fine and Im 6’3". I dont have a need for a bigger bed and it would just take up too much space.

Twin is a good idea for the bitches Paul cause obviously those hoes can’t be spending the night… Nice

On a serious note tho you could pry get a baller air mattress for $200

get a good bed.

I cheaped out like you for years, and when I finally bought a decent bed this january I was amazed at what a good nights sleep could do for my back and my health.

Go to taft, they have tons of beds to try (cheap ones too) and they have a bunch of defects/demos stacked up you can dig through too

I got a hybrid bed (has springs, but also gel infused memory foam) for 1000. its a queen with split box though

I spent 1300 on my queen size whe I used to be a cheap fuck I will never buy a cheap mattress ever

King size, because:

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/003/619/Untitled-1.jpg

I think I paid $1400 for mine, Simmons Beauty Rest or what the fuck ever its called. Fuck twin size. Go big, Paul.