updated 10/20:not the best way to wake up...

my mom came in my room this morning at like 8:30 and goes " i don’t know what the hell you did, but there is a sheriff in our kitchen and he wants to talk to you… you better tell him everything he wants to hear."

Heres the story:
I just bought my bike, and it was a really nice day, so instead of doing the smart thing and going to register it, I went for a cruise instead with my 2 friends. None of us have our license just our M permit. Well, me and my one friend are cruising along a deserted road going from 95-55 mph depending on the turns and straights…
My 2nd friend is falling behind so we pull over at this one side street and wait for him. We wait for about 5 minutes and get scared so we turn around. A unmarked cop car throws his lights on as we pass him (we were not speeding this time)
we pull over because we think the cop is going to tell us something about our friend (because we thought he went down) Sure enough I see my friend coming as me and my other friend are pulled over. I realize that this cop must have clocked us speeding somewhere back on the twisty road. I never even saw him.He stopped my other friend because he figured he was with us. I also realize that I am extremely illegal, so I do a dumb thing and cruise off.
TO my dismay the cop wrote down my plate number as soon as we pulled over.

I thought I was in the clear untill this morning when he was in my kitchen he wrote me for 72/45 not yeilding to an emergency vehicle, no registration, driving out of class.

Flame on. I deserved everything I got. The cop was actually pretty cool and said go to court, don’t bring a lawyer and we will see what we can work out. (I was talking to him for about an hour when he was at my house and he’s heard of me before from snowcross)

I’m not posting this for pity or anything… just posting for a good read.

jesus. you seem to have more run-ins with the law than anyone else on this board.

lol wtffff

oh.

what’d you do?

that happened to me a few yaers ago, i had a bench warrant for a speeding ticket i never paid and they fucking came to my house and arrested me… i had to sit in the holding cell for a few hours before the judge came in for the day. awesome way to spend a saturday morning.

simple solution, don’t live at home with your mommy and it won’t happen again

I’m 20 years old and am a full time student. fuck you.

what did you do?

you really can’t start a thread like that and have no story with it.

Oh the suspense is killing me :roll:

Someone needs attention apparently.

lol :clap:

Maybe your mom thinks you’re gay and hired you a male stripper who’s going to “arrest you”?

lol

seriously…why is there no story attached to this.

FAIL until the rest of the story unfolds

No he has a fucking point, full time students can and do live on there own, from, gasp the age of 18…

^^^

<------Full time employee/student who lives on his own checking in.

i live in an apt., but mommy and daddy front the bill.

hiimhereforthegangbangandiwantohearthestorytoo

this thread failed to produce… :lock:

why do you post this shit? do you think we are impressed by your fucking retarded ways? seriously man, i hope whatever you did, you go to jail just so we dont have to read about your sob story of a speeding/tint/broken radar gun/my vagina hurts threads.