updated 10/20:not the best way to wake up...

:drdos:

holy shit man… and i thought I was in a bad mood today

The best part of waking up is Folger’s in your cup.

EDIT: check my first post for the story and: 66 implala. You are just a douche. who gives a fuck where I live.
I don’t want to live in a apartment because I don’t feel like throwing away money. I’d rather pay for my schooling up front and not have to worry about loans. I get along great with my parents so why the hell would I move out now?

I moved out when I was 17… fuck you, and your faggot assed story

the same reason people post shit about their girlfriends…or what new wheels they have ect ect… it’s something to add to the forum you jackass. If you don’t like reading it don’t fucking read it.

lol im not in a bad mood, im just sick of seeing this bs about cops and why they wont leave this kid alone. its to the point where i should add him to my ignore list, it might help me out. i just dont see the point of posting up everytime you have a run-in with the cops, especially when it seems to be several a month. is that suppose to impress people? i mean if it was that bad for me, i would go around bragging about it, its not a good thing.

and you were probably poor as fuck when you lived on your own and now owe a ton of $$ in school loans. I’m doing it the smart way, staying home and paying for my shit up front and moving out when I’m good and ready. I’m sure there are a ton of people on here under the age of 23 living at home.

if you want to continue making yourself look like a complete fucking retard, then go for it. if you dont care about what people think about you and what kind of image you set for yourself, your right on track. i know i wouldnt want to be known as that type of person. good luck to you.

And I don’t brag about it. I guess it’s one of my flaws that I do get in trouble a lot due to traffic violations.

WHAT? i made, maybe 5 threads involving a traffic violation ticket I got? Go bitch about MikeR about how many threads he makes about buying a new car…or solo2scoob about making a thread about early model JDM cars

I could give two shits what anyone on this forum thinks of me.

The people who I do want to set a good image for are
My parents
My boss
My race director
My girlfriend
My friends.

I do not see NYSPEED.com on there.

but that involves CARS and is somewhat productive to what this forum is based on. your traffic violations are just for our enjoyment, but anyways post away bro, im not going to stop you. just think about what your posting and how people are going to look at you when we go for a ride. from the way you drive/ride, i wouldnt go on a cruise within 1 mile of you, your too much of a hazard and a risk for anyone to have to deal with, but thats just me.

this IS in Off topic…
and IN no way am I a bad rider… and not one rider on here can’t say the never speed.
not having my license yet does not make me a bad rider.

:gay3:

now look, NYSpeed got your feathers all ruffled and you’re crying about it. based on passed experience, you think you’d learn by now that when you post something like this, people are just gonna flame away at you, and no one is gonna feel sorry. although, based on your driving record, apparently you do not learn from past experiences.

understandable, but from all the traffic violations youv had and post about, i would say its safe to assume your a reckless driver. you race snowmobiles, its almost expected, but you have to control yourself, your on a bike now dude, shit can happen so fast and its going to be a long enough summer as it is with bike crashes. just slow down and stop getting in trouble with the police. before you know it, you wont even have a license to drive your car, let alone your bike. what will happen then?

im not trying to lecture you, but take it from me, i went through some rough shit with the buffalo police and it cost me about 2k in fines and almost my license. when your 19(was at the time) and already paying out the ass for insurance, it sucks big time man.

you and cky89 are two of the dumbest kids posting on this forum. Every week it is some new fiasco

yes, but it brings excitement to the forum. and that’s my whole goal in life. to excite nyspeed. duh.

So then why do you post a thread like this? Just trying to understand…