where can I get a cheap mattress?

got a 3k dollar matress from guy that works for sealy… actually picked it up there, they are good to their employees and let them buy as many as they want. I paid 800 for a 3k dollar mattress, let me know if i can help you out…

PM me

Air mattress up!

Find someone that works at sealy ( like mentioned above) or check out huck finns.

Maybe you can find a twin for $200. You should expect to spend close to a grand, they certainly are not cheap

Cali King FTW

Srsly

Try big lots maybe, but like everyone said spending good $$ on a bed will save your back.

Been a couple years but pretty sure mine was like 1500…

buy a mattress and do not buy a box spring.

you can make a frame for cheap too that looks baller. kind of modern too.

some people spend more on the frame and headboad.

http://nationalfurnituresupply.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/21.jpg

make that. its a box. if you use cheap wood cover it in fabric and bang $2500+ bed for the cost of wood,screws and a mattress

We bought a king Serta perfect sleeper from old brick about a year ago. I think it was around 11-1200 out the door with box spring and frame. Worth the money though for something you use for like a decade.

I decided to flip the mattress over and see if that works.

Ive got more important stuff to spend money on like fixing the rust on my truck and paying bills so I dont want to make expensive purchases on dumb shit.

Way to put down almost everybody who tried to help you in this thread.

:number1

no, I mean the purchase of something I dont want to buy. Not anything anybody suggested.

I consider shit I dont want to spend money on dumb shit. I hate buying shit like mattresses. Its not cool or something I want to spend any money on.

wow, sleeping on a shit mattress affects your health and can result in poor performance at work, example lack of sleep or sleep quality, back issues etc.

True story… Tempurpedic = one of the best things i ever did…

Not only do I sleep better, but when im drilling hard I don’t need to worry about my legs doing a split :rofl:rofl

Trade the trick in Paul. Fuck fixing the rust. It’s called cancer for a reason. You’ll have a new warranty too.

Its almost paid off and I dont want another payment. Id rather just spend a bit to fix it and continue to drive it.

I want to save the money Ive been using for a truck payment and possibly put it towards buying a house next year if possible.

You’re gonna end up dumping money into it. Let it rust.

If you think just the mattress is expensive and is a waist wait until you have to furnish a whole house…

not gonna happen. This coming from the guy with a 20 year old car.

everything else Ill buy used on craigslist if I can. I dont want a big house and I do have some furniture now.