where to get a good queen mattress set..

Hey Guys,

I need to get a new bed, the seven year old sealy full sized bed is about shot.

Can someone recommend the best place to get a new queen set, thats going to be the cheapest price also? I don’t need top of the line 1000 dollar bed, just decent.

I was thinking of FWS or lockport mattress… I was in that american freight place, are their mattresses any good?

Thanks…

Just shop around a little bit. A year ago I got a queen pillowtop posturpedic for $650, including delivery, a good frame, and two pillows. I got it from one of the big places in Hamburg, but I forget which store. It was on McKinley. City Mattress maybe?

It’s just one of those things you haggle for a good price, like buying a car.

Sams Club, really nice pillowtop sealy mattresses for good prices.

Do not go to American Freight. They’re scum :slight_smile:

I just bought a Sleep Number Queen bet set, we fucking love it. I was at my parents and my girls parents when the power went out sleeping there, my back hurt so bad I couldnt wait to get home in my own bed. My sleep number by the way is 35.

ah thanks…

Was thinking about getting a card there, if their deal is right I surely will.

tempruptuic (sP)

Raymour and Flanigan

sams club,i’ve had mine for 3 years and its still really comfy and i’ve never even flipped it.

ur gunna pay alot at lockport, but u get what u pay for, i got mine at raymour and flannigan, its really nice.

Id stay away from FWS, american freight and places like that.

i got mine at Rosa’s and its a Serta

cool so buy day is probably saturday.

Going to get a name brand mattress from sams, and a bed frame and boxspring from american freight.