W2H(want to have): Scrap

I am making a scrap run on friday, for some stuff I dont want around the house. If anyone has metal junk that the have around the house/apartment that they would like to have me pick up I will stop by tonight.

What time are you going on friday?

I won’t be home tonight, but I can throw it in the bed and bring it by on the way to work / lunch / after work tomorrow.

I can be by in the morning. give me a ring tonight.

you’ll be sleeping by the time I get home… Will do.

word, just give me a ring when you have a chance.

i have a dc2 but you dont want to come get it

i have rear triling arms from a civic and an old wahing machine. i get home at 6 if ur interested.

I just threw out a Fryer from a pizzeria, it was stainless and weighed probably 150 lbs. If you want it you can go in the dumpster and get it.

sure, i can drop the seats off to you. how can we load it on to a trailer.

PM your number and addy.

can you let me know i will swing by and get it. why not.

well if you give me a few weeks to get the other stuff off i need …it will be cut up to fit in a pick up

That works, maybe i will do this like once a month. do you want me to drop the seats off then or do you need them now?

pick the poop up from my house

word, i will swing by tonight.

$0.55 per pound on carbon steel right now in Rochester. I just had one of my guys drop off 3 tons of CS.

bump, if anyone wants me to stop and pick something up give me a pm

lets wate till then … but ill def give you the whole car … if cut up in large or small sizes … … ill let you know when

bump, thank you for all that have replied and PM’ed me, sorry to those that I have not stop by yet. I will contact you in a PM when I am going to be out again. maybe thursday.

ok let me know when, the sooner the better b/c i can drop the seats off and get them out of my rents farm.

i have a old dryer in my basement. come get it

i can be by this weekend. pm me you addy again. mind if i bring a sawzall and cut it up to get it out?

I have a lot of stuff I think. I will have to sort it all out though.