FF: free scrap, come get it

looking to have someone come take all this scrap i have laying around making my yard look like white trash. car hood, plus random metal.

also, next door neighbor has a swing set all metal you can have if you wanna take it down. i’ll help with tearing it down if you want it.

located in depew, free all day today

pm me, and we’ll set it up

What kind of random metal? Also is the hood from a cavy?

I’m in Depew and I think my Dad wants to get rid of the fence we took down in the back yard. Got some poles and chain link.

Someone can make a good junk of change if they take all of this stuff.

I can use the poles but not the chain link.

metal L shaped brackets…like steeet sign poles. also solid steel L brackets, all ranging from 3’-7’ or so. as well as solid metal circulart tubes/poles upto 6’ long. based on weight could be worth a decent ammt.

and the hood is for a cavy, but cut up, so not a direct replacement for a stock cav.

Thats ok i need it for paching and welding. and some custom jobbers for the jeep. I will take it for sure, You think i can get it tomorrow after 5?

bump, i have a stock metal cav hood if someone wants to pick it up and scrap it. need it gone asap.

also have a few other random things like a blower with thermostat that i used to use on my wood stove in the garage. also have a bunch of cynder blocks.