Canada vs. USA - Olympic Semi Final Game - Friday

RE: Women’s game… 1 down, 1 to go :slight_smile:

Man those penalty calls were rough. and People want to get rid of Women’s hockey from the Olympics? Are you fucking nuts?

Yeah, that slashing penalty was total BS, however there should have been a penalty shot so it all kinda evens out

I’d probably take the Penalty Shot over a 5 on 3.

Eh, maybe in the NHL, but these nets are so much bigger that it makes it that much tougher to stop.

i couldnt believe the lineswoman getting in the way near the end when the puck hit the post on an empty net.

i didnt watch the whole thing but the last 5 minutes of the 3rd period was as good as any NHL play off game.

where are all you US dudes watching this tomorrow?

I may be in the area tomorrow during the game… or do you guys have jobs and shit that you need to be at?

A bunch of people from my office are bailing at noon to go watch the game. I assume this is happening for A LOT of people.

I’ll be snowboarding down at HV so I’ll probably just catch the game there for a bit.

maybe somewhere at Walden? @newman

or downtown @Onyx_Z32

LOL

3 of the most non interested in sporting events people I can imagine getting together to watch Mens Hockey :stuck_out_tongue:

US wins this one… 4-2 (empty netter)

Couldnt agree more… Every now and then I still scratch my head at the end of games just convinced some of these things have to be staged… amazing last 5 minutes.

… That time when @tpgsr and I crossed into Canada the day of the last big Olympic CAN vs. US game and the girl said “So Canada’s going to win today right?” and I responded with “At what?” not knowing there was any such game going on. :slight_smile:

Parr for the course

I’ll bet $5 on that :slight_smile:

I see what you did there.

Was that the day we were detained…

Yes, but that’s because when they asked if we were leaving the US to come live in Canada we both laughed and one of us said “Why would we do that?” lol

Anyone see that Amherst Ale House is refusing to serve Canadian beer during the game. lol :tup:

^ This is what fun rivalries are all about.

http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/lBqNCHlbD4XubXTZI1i9Wg--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTQyMTtweG9mZj01MDtweW9mZj0wO3E9NzU7dz03NDk-/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/sports/2014-02-20/5a0c3ce0-9a66-11e3-a6aa-3d59e9c1043a_bieberbillboard022014.jpg