Canon 400D SLR Camera

Ima find that motha fucka and get my money

Pics added.

way to ruin nicks thread asswads.

i had one(1) checken wing, 1 coors light, one muffin pastry then one strawberry/cheesecake pastry.

then i left with (2) cans of baked beans, the cold cuts in the fridge, the fish in the garage and the hood off your cab cadet.

swirly :rofl

Thats it first one to find pete and beat his ass with photographic evidence gets 50 bucks

i just want the remote.

How much for the lens and battery grip

I will trade my kit lens as well if you don’t have one

If you still want it, $20 and its yours.

Lens is literally brand new (came as the kit lens with my new cam) and goes for $375 so $325 sound good?

As for the grip, I could let it go for $100.

Is that the grip that can take AA’s?

Double a’s or two cannon batteries

How much would you be looking to get for just the camera and no extras?

nick please dont sell this to him. that only means we have to see MOAR pictures of his SS.

Nick… I’ll take the lens of your hands… Let me know when you’re free.

I’ll be off tonight at 7 and the same tomorrow. Let me know when is good for you.

Lens has been sold!

battery grip still available ?

my bro has the same camera and when u take too many pics with flash too fast the battery gets tired ? and shows the BUSY shit, will the battery grip help t hat?

The flash that’s a part of th camera, or an add on flash? An add on flash has it’s own power supply.

Yea an external flash runs off it on power source

It will ultimatly just give you more shots. The busy message is displayed when the flash is charging back up. The charge time can varry depending on how powerful the flash is.

If you need a flash for burst shots, your best be would be to get an external unit like a speedlite 430ex II or a 580ex II.