FS: Canon Rebel XTi

Well I just got a Canon Rebel T1i so I have no use for this anymore. Comes with long life battery, charger, 18-55 kit lens, body, and box.

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs160.snc1/5980_120043222036_747952036_3525655_2995424_n.jpg

$360.

this is a car?

I was just thinking the EXACT same thing. lol

Yes, Canon Rebel XTi. It’s plated in Vermont but should easily be able to be tagged in NY.

omg!

$300?

Chicken shit bull shit no

TTT. Got some inquiries so I figured i’d bump this post.

PM sent

Don’t PM me retarded offers. $250 maybe for the body only, but I am not selling everything for such a ridiculous price. These are still going USED for $400 plus on e-bay.

gotta start somewhere

Word. Well when you want to start talking about prices in the $3xx range, shoot me another PM. :slight_smile:

I may list this on ebay, I have like 5 free listings left to use. I’d rather sell it here though because I don’t want to dick around with shipping and all that csbs.

Bobby GTFO before I come over with the SMR and make a mockery of your goddamn lawn.

give it the juice TOM!!!

OT but could help potential buyers

wats the diff between this and the one u just got ? obv the one u just got is alot better?

OS is different, different sensor, HD video capability, etc.

Also much more expensive :lol The picture quality is about the same, though. They both have the 18-55 lens.

The lense isn’t the only thing that decides pic quality. GLWS though, I’ve mentioned it to a couple people looking to get into photo.

Thanks Cossey. :thumbup

2009 the year everyone buys a dslr