Canon Rebel XT (350D) 8mp Camera package + Extras!

Officially SOLD this time!

Is this a DSLR

yes (hence why there are replacement lenses) dont let the MP fool you these cameras are 10x better than any 12 MP point and shoot

very good equipment! GLWS

Great camera and legit price. If I had more skills I’d snag this. GLWS

Thanks guys for the bumps and positive notes! Happy holidays! :slight_smile:

Back up for sale, buyer flaked. Details up top.

bump

Its sad people need payment plans for a $400 camera

GLWS

You’re telling me! Ugh! Last time I try to help a “friend!”

Thanks for the GLWS by the way!!!

Bump!

bump

well maybe youll still have this when i get my tax return. doubt it but would be awesome

lemme know! If this thread is still up and the title says FOR SALE when you get your tax return, then its still available!

hahah alright. ill be watching. got any pics you can show us youve taken with it?

Uggg. Somebody buy this before I end up snagging it. I really don’t know what to do with a camera like this so save me the grief. :wink:

You could take pictures with it, just my suggestion :wink: Snag it up!

Ill try to link my FlickR account with pics I took with this camera.

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

This should work:

My photostream starts with the most recent pics I took with the camera, and ends with my first pics which were a little “beginners rough” style lol!

so how low are we looking on this now?

idk, make offers and we can go from there!

bump!

if you are desperate shoot me a pm. i dont want to give you a low ball if you are not really looking to dump it.

Updated post info today and CL link with pics. Camera also comes with the remainder of a 3 year extended service plan (good till September 25th 2011,) from Target.