can't decide between lambo and mustang??

cool concept…weak design

I’d rather drive an SRT4.

lol juat?

I’d rather have one each of the originals :gotme:

Today’s math lesson.

Mustang + Lambo = Fail

Them > Me.

They kept the AWD.

How much more difficult would it have been to keep the AWD? I imagine it would have required a few different fabricated parts, and the wiring would have been different (PITA probably) for the ATTESA system.

http://delusionaltruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/hated-it.jpg

Realistically, probably not TOOO hard… My initial tunnel did allow the transfer case to fit, but i don’t think it would anymore… i modified it for seat clearance… Also, now the exhaust passes through where the xfer case was…

i still kick around the idea of making it AWD, so someday, maybe I will.

The wiring would be the same because there is NO way I would try to adapt the center dif controller onto the car. wiring wouldn’t be the worst part, mounting the dif pump would be the hard part. I’d just run a spool in the center…

excellent craftsmanship but fugly

audi rns-e navi headunit lol, i love how the gallardo is made up of audi parts

Does Not Compute.

I could think of about 27 million ways to better spend that amount of effort. Hell, why not buy a KIT CAR, and use the Lambo parts to finish it? At least then it would still LOOK unique… and not like eleventy billion mustangs out there.

This build is so odd that I hate it.

I think if they did this to say a 69’ stang and it still looked like a stang I’d love it.

This is awful.

Because Gallardos are R8s

audi lamborghini > lamborghini lamborghini

If not for the hideous attempt at making the rear look like a lambo, that’s really amazing. :tup: to them.

Audighini?

Maybe that’s it’s punishment for loosing to a FWD Honda @ Toronto Motorsports Park?

Lamborghaudi?

Touche!