cant hold it anymore!

I have danced w her it was a great time.

truffle shuffle?

:rofl:

like this?
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3689560270595414198

bish you weigh more than me

this Caucasian brother can dance yo

:rofl:

why is that? Have I seen you there before? Anyone that knows me knows that the stage is the only place I dance…unless Im w/ someone…{Burnyd}

me either, but im good friends w/ the dj and Mamas (my usual) is going to shit. My dj and bouncer left…nothing there for me anymore.:frowning:

Thanks! BTW you still owe me!

Why?

Dont talk shit please.

not really, please explain yourself.

ill do the horizontal mombo

with me?? :love:

ok…thats just wrong

i said ill do… not i did :wackit:

fat gAAY sex, ftl

u guys are gross. end of story

its still wrong.

is that considered sloppy seconds?

so is that a yes?

hahaha

last time you danced with me i do believe you licked my feet.

some jackass topped that off sat…he came up to me w/ a drink in his hand and grabbed ice out of his cup…i just looked at him and said dont even think about it…so (while stairing at me) proceeds to pour his drink on my foot. doesnt help when your in plastic shoes on a linoleum floor

I didnt know what do…I just stood there in amazement that he thought it was a cool thing to do or something. :dunno:

Just poking fun earlier the no smoking/drinking/dancing alone made me think of the girl I’d be stuck with in purgatory, but I’m stumped as to why someone would do that. Either he is legally retarded, or has game the likes of which we aren’t accustomed to in the parts.

for real…i gave him a look like “WTF!!!” the guy next to me was pissed bc he knew i couldnt dance on a wet surface…he about jumped him… the guy just looked at me like “what, you mean thats not a turn on?” just fuckin shrugged his shoulders like “guess not…?”

people never cease to amaze. New levels of stupidity are reached daily, yet we’re still surprised…take OJ for example.