can't view srs anymore???

So for all you bitches that are pming vlad and meatpaws that you cant see srs anymore, theres reasons:

1. You dont have a car anymore to be kots
  2. Flagging/ videotaping doesn’t count either
  3. Mabey you haven’t been seen in a while doing the doo
  4. Mabey your (i’m) a bigmouth and tell the wrong people about srs
  5. Your sled/quad/dirtbike/moms minivan doesn’t count anymore

Quit bitching about it srsly,after its all said and done and the site is fixed everyone will be able to view their proper section. We all know the way things were going, playtime couldn’t happen. Too many people that no one knew could see what was going on. Theres still a few people out there that shouldn’t be able to view and people that should be able to view. There is nothing going on in srs, besides the ex gf thread, that is soo important you can’t miss a week in srs. 88slowmarro has alot going on trying to debug the site and starting from scratch is the only way its going to get done. SO JUST BACK OFF HIM FOR A WEEK WHILE HE GETS SHIT STRAIGHTEN OUT!!!:hug

Ughhhhh ummmmm

:facepalm

Im 12 and what is this?

I dont even

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q311/Xpaywtithdeath/34af56b4.jpg

Hahaha wow

Ass kissing 101 going on in this thread!!!

wow:facepalmdude:facepalmwow

This isnt fun at all anymore

Said picture of silver kissing meatpaws as or it didn’t happen.

:tbd:retardclap

Dude, find a snowmobile forum. Literally no one here care’s how fast your sled is or wants to see you challenging cars with it, etc…

can i be a mod?

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

wow. i’d neg you if i could, but i already used it up this week.

i can see the SRS, i dont have a fast car, i dont do the do, flagging most certainly counts, because if you cant trust the flagger, there is no point in digging with one, and the flagger can get in just as much trouble as the racers. but then again, maybe john just likes me?? … problem bro?

:rofl so true

Radoman, why did you make this post? Makes no sense.

It’s like slowmarro trying to moderate a smartphone forum.

This kid is a back woods retard

Ban 1

BAN 2 … Reason = Location: Schoharie

Don’t confuse your bestiality forum bookmark with shift 518 again.