Canuck Motorsports

Has anybody ever heard of this brand? I found some springs by them and they are about $100 cheaper than Eibach’s for my car. If anybody’s got good news or bad news about them, let me know.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

PS: I did a search of this site, I guess it hasn’t been mentioned here before…

are they located in canada? lols!

Never heard for them before, but there’s one thing you know, Eibach’s are quality springs. Is it worth the $100 for a quality piece, rather than an unknown?

couple maxima guys have them…they say they dont handle quite as well as the Eibachs…if it were me which it will in about a month…i am going to spend the xtra 100 on a quality track proven product in Eibach

I have some experience with them…another site i’m on had them make a set of coils for 2nd gen cavs and they turned out awesome. they have the right around the same rates as the eibachs and are like half the price. i have eibachs myself but i bought them b4 canuck made the ones for my car. from what everyone that got them is saying tho…they are awesome quality. very comparable to eibach and a good company to deal with.

so they get a :tup: from me. if i come across some threads about it i’ll post 'em up.