Car I would love to own

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Oldsmobile-Cutlass-1991-Oldsmobile-Cutlass-Calais-Quad442-W41_W0QQitemZ4643039879QQcategoryZ6405QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I am sure no one really cares, but this car is really nice. 1 or 204 made, with a 190hp 4 cylinder (good for about a 14.8), that was in 1990, companies known for high hp 4 cylinders didnt make a car with that much power for like 5 more years.

:headgasket:

that’s a gangsta ride

VictorSmalls and I had a friend that had one of those cars. He beat the shit out of that car. Took it to the bone yard. He told us about a year later he saw it, jumped init(he still had the key on him) and it fired right up lol. Had a spun bearing tho.

X4343

looks almost like a dodge shadow.
those old dodge shadow shelbys and CSX’s were alright, you just dont expect it to be as quick as it was back then.

that quad 4 has some big ass primarys on the intake

neat

had a few

why is this not suprising coming from a grandam owner.

3 cheers for a 4cyl dream car :ugh:

its not my dream car, but if i had $5k i would buy it. thats all.

the quad4 HO was 180hp which was produced in huge numbers while the w41 was the same engine just tuned and had cams for all of 10 more HP. i dont understand why the engine is so almighty.

I am not saying the W41 is the end all be all of motors or something. Its just an extremly rare car. The W41 is still a nice motor, has little higher rev limiter then the LGO, better tranny.

So your saying b/c the W41 just has a few more hp then the LGO it shouldnt be thought of anything special? Thats like saying a B18C5 isnt anything special b/c it only has 25 more hp then a B18C1.

And if i remember correctly, didnt you want to put a W41 in your old GA inplace of that POS L40?

wow. relax there killer. i wasnt trying to insult you or degrade the quad 4 w41 engine. i just dont think that engine or that car worth pissing your pants over.

i dont understand your analogy because im clueless about honda engines.

i did at one time want to do something of that nature with my grand am but that was before i had the slightest idea about engines.

Thats the car was used in the chase seen in Gleaming the Cube

that’s up there with the movie RAD

:rofl: doing backflips on the mattress = priceless

going down the devil’s backbone in airborne with a helmet and knee/elbow pads ftw

That is a really clean car, kinda like a Cavalier Z24 in my mind. GM Econo-car in a higher trim package with some slight performance upgrades.

OMG… RAD Rules