CAR MOVIES

There’s a new movie coming out called Redline (in theatres April 13th)…Based on the trailer i’ve seen its kind like a fast/furious but with exotics instead of tuner cars…might be worth checkin out

good find jinxy
i always miss hte beginning of convoy
now makes a lot more sense lol

looks awful…fast&furious for the rich.

back to other movies…not so much car movies but good chase scenes…
Ronin
Transporter
born identity

Convoy is a great movie, got that on DVD from Best Buy
Just rented and copied Gone in 60 Seconds (OG version) and The Wraith.

I’m not expecting much from Redline but i’m gonna check it out regardless

Ronin was good. The first Transporter was cool. I like Bourne also. I wonder what the new Bourne Ultimatum is gonna be like?

The Hunter with Steve McQueen - his last movie. He was a bounty hunter & chased two rednecks around a corn field & destroyed a TA.

I can’t remember the name, but an older Chad McQueen movie called RPM or Redline…terrible movie, but some sweet cars, including a ZR1 getting destroyed.

The Last Chase, 1981. excellent movie.

I forgot all about The Driver. #33 on the list.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuIFz8oNE0A

That movie is awesome.

Dont forget about Stroker Ace he was born to race.

What about speed racer? with chimpy the monkey?

That was a TV series; this is movies…

So I saw this movie on HBO bout a year ago. Im not sure the title, but this guy is trying to get somewhere out west but the police, FBI, and the feds are all after him. Is this a remake of The Vanishing Point?? It was a modern movie he was driving a white charger. Any takers??

yeah, it was another remake

“Born to run” with richard greiko made in late 80’s raced a 69-70 fastback mustang

“Catch me if you can” also late 80’s street racing movie with a chevelle and then a 57 chevy.