favorite car dvd/movies

im still looking for a few more

the first mischeif

that one , cannonball, the gumball rally,king of the mountain

where did you get Vanishing Point??? i’ve been looking all over for it

also, i have one that you do not… RPM

The wrath (don’t know about the spelling? Has That flat black dodge prototype in it.) The duel (not cool cars but great chace between a car and a semi.)Corvette summer (groovie) The repo man.

2F2F :eek3: god that movie sucked so bad.

The transporter.

::repost:

I see they were put in order of how good :bigthumb:

mischief 3000 i give two thumbs up and something else.

that movie rocked. someone said that the new one is even better. the one from cali to florida i believe.

Originally posted by Quik
::repost:
:asshole

order some initial D on dvd…

Originally posted by 1320

I thought I recognized one of your previous signatures as a screen shot from initial D. :cool:

Originally posted by flyinglow57
mischief 3000 i give two thumbs up and something else.

that movie rocked. someone said that the new one is even better. the one from cali to florida i believe.

i think mischief 300 was one of the worst movies i ever bought its almost the same as when they did it on jack ass , the first 1 is the best

Originally posted by 1320

go for the jap spoken/english subbed ones, there coming out with english translated ones, and the translations are always poop.

you can get a whole set for about 60 bucks with 10 dvds, 2 seasons(about 25 ep apiece), a few movies(3 or 4 I forget)… I got the 1st movie, its basicly the 3rd season, downloaded it off some website, took for ever, but its pretty good… I got most of the subtitield ones of kazaaa… but ebay has some good deals, just pay attention and make sure there not copies… alot of ppl like to sell dvd copies of them…

Originally posted by BlackZ28
where did you get Vanishing Point??? i’ve been looking all over for it

also, i have one that you do not… RPM

came out tues at best buy

if you want a real good cult movie aboutcars theres the classic “two lane blacktop” it has a raelly nice 55 chevy w/ a 454 and munice rock crusher 4 speed anda 69 gto w/ a 455. Definately a good movie :slight_smile: :cool:

Originally posted by Silver_WS6
if you want a real good cult movie aboutcars theres the classic “two lane blacktop” it has a raelly nice 55 chevy w/ a 454 and munice rock crusher 4 speed anda 69 gto w/ a 455. Definately a good movie :slight_smile: :cool:

You have to be really BORED to watch this flick.

cannonball run :bigthumb:

2Fast2Furious :smiley: