car shell

whould like to buy a good 240sx shell now moter or tranny just the shell. what i would like to pay is 0-500 bucks that is all but lit me now met give a littile more depnding on how the body is. lit me now o and i done car what the year is.

k dude no one is gonna know what your saying but ill try to decipher.

would like to buy a good 240sx shell. No motor or tranny just the shell. What i would like to pay is 0-500 bucks that is all but let me know might give a little more depending on how the body is. Let me know, oh and i dont care what year the car is.

this what you trying to say?

ya thanck bu yes that is what i am saying and yes i am a bad speelr

Ya. Thank you, yes that is what i am saying. And yes, I am a bad speller.

fob

LOLOL this guy needs a personal translator!

Seriously, at least make an effort

take it ez on him.
i got kids at my center with " specail needs"

they spell as they hear it in their heads.

i say save ure money, and get a jdm shell for 2500-3000…
even if u don’t want RHD, its worth the 24-48 hours of work to convert the jdm car to LHD using a parts car from here which im sure u can find for almost free…100% total rust repair costs a lot, and is very hard to achieve…

my 2 cents…

huummm this is interesting where can i look at these so called “new” shells?? is there a website or somthing?? let me know pm plezz thnks alot.

yea id like to know as well

huummm this is interesting where can i look at these so called “new” shells?? is there a website or somthing?? let me know pm plezz thnks alot.[/quote]

they aren’t new. all varun was saying is that you could use a rhd 180sx shell or silvia shell, of course would have to be 89-91, to build your car up and register it legally.

They are rustless, usually come with very low km’s and maybe come with some hidden jdm goodies.

worth the time imo.

where can u go to find thes cars is the a web site or somthing

yea agreed i think this would be a worth wile thing to look into. i have major rusting issues so i need a quick fix and welding is almost all the way out of the question… after all mines worce then socks. lol

i dont know of any sites that directly sell shells, theyre would be no point. In Japan they try to move cars as quickly as possible.
They would just scrap the shells, they have no value to them, maybe in scrap metal.

Your best bet is to find someone parting out a 180sx or silvia. I dont know anyone who is, but your best bet is to goto the person who deals with all this kind of stuff.

PM varun (slipperysilvia) maybe he can help you out.

huummm this is interesting where can i look at these so called “new” shells?? is there a website or somthing?? let me know pm plezz thnks alot.[/quote]

they aren’t new. all varun was saying is that you could use a rhd 180sx shell or silvia shell, of course would have to be 89-91, to build your car up and register it legally.

They are rustless, usually come with very low km’s and maybe come with some hidden jdm goodies.

worth the time imo.[/quote]

no car is ever rustless…theres rust somewhere whether its hidden inbetween ur floor board and ur frame…there is rust…

i hate this 100% rustless shit…if water can sit somewhere then it will have rust…

but jdm usually have no rust on the outside and are typically better condition…

if u really want a LHD 240 with almost no rust…try looking up fs ads in california, or florida, or airzona…u can usually find a running 240sx for about a grand…as good as condition as the ones in canada…convert it to normal seatbelts and ur set…

u could even switch vins which i know some people have done…its not recomended but it does happen…more so in the muscle car guys i know…

but those are just more options

omg all of you learn to FREAKING SPELL.

GT

naver

i wouldn’t be so sure about cars from the states, they’re just as bad as ours… i know, i own one from the states and i’m repairing it… (the frame) any car from a state that has a coast line with the ocean will have rust from ocean water… if you get one from the states, get one from a state more inside where it doesn’t have as much potential to be damaged from salt water

my 2 cents, lol