Car show in Belle Vernon...

this sunday sept 12. it’s up at kelly’s auto, it’s classic and show cars like imports domstics like stangs, vettes, camaros stuff like that. starts 4pm ends at 11pm. adress is 870 Rostraver Road
Belle Vernon, PA 15012-1945

Is it right at Kelly Auto? Where will they put the cars??

they park them right in front of the store and on the sides, and half in payless parkinglot. then usually all of the classic cars leave by 8:00 or so cause it’s dark and it becomes import / domstic tuner night where everyone needs to drag race and crap. most ppls will have there Stangs, Camaro’s, intergra’s, honda’s, mutisu’s, you know that kinda stuff.

sorry i wote saturday before i ment sunday you kinda got it thoe it was the 12th. hopfuly see some ppls there. i probly where a westcoast chopper shirt or something. i be the short kid 5’3" glasses if you want to chat.

WTF is a mutisu!!! :wtf:

oh man it was fun up there. did anyone see the little neon get busted by the cops oh that was so funny.

No I missed that, Which one was it and why?

he was just driving arround and you know how that goes ppl drive arround show off like burn outs and well cop came up hid behind KFC and when the neon dude came back. the cop pulled out just as the neon was starting to do a burn out.