car specs

I was just wondering if anyone knew a good site to look up specs on stock newer cars, as in like 350z, g35, is300, m3 etc etc etc. also looking for 0-60 times, 1/4s etc. thanks

that ones not so complete on all the specs i think jon is looking for. i remember finding a really amazing site for it once but i forget where the hell it was, ive been searching the deep corners of my computer for the links i saved but cant find them at the moment

:word: im looking for more of times then hp numbers.

does car and driver have times and specs? or only specs?

Sometimes autos.msn.com will have 1/4 mile and 0-60 times. When you’re looking up performance specs though, don’t forget to keep in mind that these kinds of numbers are extremely subjective to things like driver, conditions, measurement error etc. Things that can be quantified like weight, dyno’d HP/Tq, dyno curves, gearing, etc are more accurate. But if you can find a few places and compare numbers for the same car you can get a pretty good average of what the car should be capable of.

There are a bunch of numbers on www.modernracer.com too. Click on New Car Archive.

How about the manufacturer’s website?

Wasn’t there a site like supercars.net, or something to that extent?

yeah, but I think you have to pay for supercars.net, and they don’t list your average import ricer’s everyday car (usually).

i know, i just wanted to see some as reference to other thins lol

nice thanks!

are you thinking about trading in the sti?

no comment