Car Stereo Clarion and Ipod Touch 1g 8gb

model # dxz545mp
Clarion Car Stereo. Works fine for tuner. Still have original remote control too.
However I think one screw is lose and it wont eject the CD player. I know its a simple fix (the cd wants to eject you hear the sound but doesnt come out).
I have the original wiring harness for it and I am willing to show you it works before you buy (put it in the car before you buy I will wait no problem)

I am not looking for much. Just want to get rid of it so make any offer you’de like :smiley:

Ipod is Sold sorry.

interested in itouch…

I am busy until 4pm today but free to meet up after that. Tomorrow I am free after 2pm and I should be free all weekend.

LMK what works best for you.

wont be able to do anything til tuesday as thats payday. LMK if that works for you

I will edit this post if it sells before then. If it is still up on Tuesday we can talk then. :smiley:

Thank you.

Ok. Oh BTW you should make a intro thread just so people dont come in here bashing you.

$10 for the clarion?

Let me leave the thread up for another day or two and if 10$ seems to be the best offer I guess I will have to sell for $10.

I wanted to get at least 10% of my purchase price (25$) but I will keep you in touch.

Will do thank you. When I find time :smiley:

I can do 100 for the itouch all the accessories and the car stereo harness and remote etc… 100 for both is a good deal if you ask me :frowning:

Bump

If noone wants any of these for this cheap low price I guess I will sell for the 10$ and 60$ I got offered :frowning:

i have a bunch of radios, amps and subs if you want ill trade for the ipod.

Sorry I literally just sold the itouch 3 minutes ago for 80.

bump: Im surprised noone wants a 200$ deck for $20

Anyone want this 10-20$ ? I would rather eat a nice steak then keep this in my room :smiley:

if you will take $15 i need a deck bad mine just shit the bed

yes I will take 15 for this Clarion deck. (please read description of it first though) CD player doesnt eject right.

you have a picture of the deck and the cd thing dont bug me

$20? I can pick it up thursday when I get back into town.

20$ is good for me.
Let me know when thursday is good for you. I have class 8-4 straight. Anytime after 4 is good for me.

bump: Ive gotten offers of 10 and 20$ but still not sold.

I would like this gone by tonight… So if you want a nice deck for 20$ let me know.

bump. Someone please buy this. Any amount 10$ or higher :smiley: Its yours. It works great. Someone come on :smiley: