Carlisle All Truck Nationals 2005

I just got back from the truck show. I got quite a few pics (mostly of S-10s… wonder why?) and will host them later somewhere. I had alot of fun and got to finally put a face to ecovenom and Sight and sound. It was good to meet you guys. I know the thread is worthless without pics but I am beat and don’t feel like doing it right now. I got a good amount of video too. I know SnS got some as well. Stay tuned.

One of my buddies took a first out there with his Dakota. Heard it was a pretty good show.

I had a great time. My friend from Columbus (where I took my truck to work on it) won first place in the mild mini class for his 88 Blazer with the z06 motor in it.

Pics for a limited time only.

http://www.s10blazed.com/default.html URL CHANGED

Yeah it was good to meet you to.

We have over 300 pictures and 1 hour of video. I just need Brad to drop off his coverage and Jenn can hopfully put it up tonight…

lol at the lowered shopping cart

yeah, i missed all of the lowered wagons and baby strollers.

I changed the URL for the pics. I broke down and got my domain hosted. I just set it up so give the nameservers time to populate… worked for me w/Comcast. Enjoy and let me know how the performance of that server is… I’m curious.

sweet pics !!!

OUr coverage is now up. We have over 400 pictures. I still have to do somthing with the video though and I don;t have time till probably friday…