cars 4 cancer show....

i walked up behind you and started makin fun of you, but you were completly oblivious…

Whoops. :lol
I may have been hiding/cowering behind E at the time.

no u were talking to cossey…

red? if so its from untouchable car club… and it took best of show at our show saturday :crazy

car shows are ghey. this was ok cuz it was for a good cause. I would’ve went but had domestic responsibilities that day.

some good pics, did anyone else get pics. I wish i woulda known about the show i haven’t been to the valley in a few months and would like to go there . Plus i haven’t had my ta out in about a month .

the show was fine till the wait for awards. i was surprised that i placed 2nd in the honda class but some of the others were a joke.

Car shows are always odd on what wins.
I think someone should have a street car show, with cars that people actually drive more than twice a week.

the silvia from drift hustle won, and a stock 2008 GTR got second…

i entered my daily driver accord

which silvia won? there was mine and my buddys

I think it was the Accord with Silvia conversion :lol JK

lol that’s not funny. i saw a civic with the s14 strawberry face at envy frenzy. not cool

daily driven magazine featured show car here :retardclap

and it’s not odd what wins car shows, its odd what people think would win. i go through this in every car show thread i feel like, im not going through it again. people don’t understand how a car show works and yet they complain about it.

btw cosseys car was suppose to place according to rich, but the judging and awards were completely fucked, my car never even got judged cause they moved the cars and didn’t tell the judge and he thought i left.

yea, pretty much bone stock F22A 97 Accord. Best run this time was a 17.208 :Idiots last year with a full interior and icing the manifold got it to 17.068:retardclap