I'm never going to a car show again

Rained all fucking day, dried the car off litterly 20 times. But, here is the good part…I GOT FUCKING LAST PLACE!!! HAHAH! You guys know I’m pretty modest about my cars, but c’mon, I lost to a few mid 70’s cars that were mostly stock.

Good ol’ boys will always getcha in the end… :wtf :gay :gay :gay :gay

That sucks man, i went to a show today at Jack Byrne, was nice till we were 5 mins out and it just came undone. Last place huh? What kinda drugs were they on?! Although i would rather have a 77camaro over a TT C5… :confused :lol

Your car is pretty much a sleeper so most people probably walked right by thinking it was stock.
In that case restored/all original muscle car > stock Vette.

The huge sign and dyno sheets that I had helped…i thought

But people need to walk up to the car and look around to see those.
Im guilty of walking right by a late model car that appears stock without a second though, regardless of if its a Vette, Camaro, Mustang, etc sometimes.

A TT Z06 coming in last place at a car show… yep, something is definitely wrong with society. :idiots

It’s probably because the paint looked so bad.

Yeah, some kid buffed it out the other day. Came out like shit.

Not that I don’t have respect for older generation cars but in my eyes there is no way shape or form that you should have came in last place.

carring what place you come in at a car show is gay.

The Jack Byrne show was today? The shelby club one? I hope not I always go to that one…took 2nd place last year.

It was today mang! you missed it :eek :sad

Ballz.

x2 i thought it was always the last weekend in august

I had to work. Maybe next year Ill go and maybe even bring my car.

damn sorry to hear that… but like the other kid see i would of walked by it thinking it was a stock Z06

I remember about 3 years ago when I had my turbo Scion xB @ a car show, and I lost to a nearly stock xB with altezza tails! My car was clean, nice wheels, lowered (with real quality lowering springs) AND I had a good size front mount, SHEESH!

pics of the event atleast?