Cat Back + Down Pipe

Hey Guys

Im trying to get the last piece of my s13 out of my garage. Im selling a 3" Greddy Downpipe for the sr20det and a 3" Tanabe Super Racing Medallion Cat Back Exhaust.

Im letting both of these parts go together for $200 and the buyer pays for shipping (I live in northern ontario so unfortunatly there will be a shipping charge). You would easily pay this price for a new Down Pipe alone so I think this is a far asking price.

Please email me @ troymyers17@msn.com because I check my email more frequently and it will allow me to get back to you as soon as I can to try and help you out with any questions.

I will attempt to add some pics on here:

This is a great deal, That front pipe is worth 200$ alone brand new. Who ever buys them is getting a deal and a half

Where in Northern Ontario do you live, and can you get a shipping quote to Toronto?

Hey Dan

I live in Thunder Bay Ontario, its about 14hrs from Toronto. Just give me your address and I will try to get a quote out to you tomorrow.

Thanks specialedition for the rely, the DP is expensive brand new as well as the cat back.

Great seller! Had my clutch out within a week of me sending him money. A+

Thanks Martino for the good feedback.

I hope the clutch is working well for you. Those clutches are great and very aggressive. Good luck with everything, take care.

Grab a quote for l9g 4t3 and if it is reasonable ill emt/paypal you this weekend