cd players for sale

ok, so i’m getting rid of some of my stash.

clarion pro audio 7675 45x4, 3 sets of rca out, 4v output–$125
bottom one in pic

clarion bd216 45x4 in original box, with owners manual. $65
has a bright blue display. top one in the pic SOLD

the one in the middle is an old pioneer if it works-$40 bucks

The one on top was in my car, right?

the bottom and top one are single din receivers? I need one for my suburban, if they are ill have to look up some info and decide which one i want… (prob the blue)

If it is the blue one that wa sin my car… It’s cool… At first it will seem really bright at hight time… but you’ll get used to it… I liked it alot. Sounds good too.

cool… I’ll pm don or you when I get back into town tomorrow or friday, im stuck in erie at the moment :frowning:

eurodad quit stealing CD players out of people’s cars

j/k

yeah there single din. the top one was just still in the mounting piece from her grand am. here is a better pic of it. it didn’t sound bad, it was just the base model clarion. has a bright blue display, and red backlit buttons.

clarion pro recievers rule
sirius ready??

if it was i would keep it.

The blue one won’t work… my interior is going to be red and black, i dotn want theblue to clash…

I’ll have to check the burb and see if that flip out screen one will work, the setup of the cd player spot in it is awful close to the steering column and might not work there… damnit

it’s not a flip out screen…

$75 to you for the blue one.

:steelers:

bumpty bump bump

$65 for the blue clarion.

:frowning:

Come on folks… offer him something if your interested… Get them out of my dinning room… They don’t match the antique Piano…

i have a Kenwood Sirius tuner here also. i’ll let it go for the rigt money…

:rant:

i’ll share