Cedar Creek

Is there a car show this Sunday at Cedar Creek? I thought I heard someone here at work say he was going. :dunno:

Yes.

http://www.co.westmoreland.pa.us/parks/cwp/view.asp?a=3&q=619244&parksNav=|35274|35287|

And my daughter is dancing!

haven’t been there is years, they alway had great turnouts there

Yes.

And my daughter is dancing!

my dad was going to bring out his 69 COPO car, but he is at my uncles in NYC… party at my house after?

I will be there. I ride bikes down at cedar creek almost every weekend, I like that park. Are you going to put your car in the show?

Ummmm, won’t idle, no brakes yet, no tranny, on jack stands. So I guess no. :smiley: But I should be there.

We should ride sometime. I’m only 5 minutes from the park.

If you live soo close, I will come over and help you push it over to the show. :slight_smile:

I am going down tomorrow to ride around 9:00am with the wife and kids. I am up for riding anytime, i’m old and need the exercise. :frowning:

ill be there

leave you car at home, this is a non rice car show. :moon: :smiley:

You talkin’ about the railtrail? Or are you hitting the trails on the hillside and up along the creek itself? Some buddies of mine have been building some pretty good stunts up on those trails…

I ride on the rail trail with my kids and every now and then me and my brother go down there to ride up on the hill. Where are the trails at? I would love to ride them.

Hrm, not far from me… i missed it last year bc it ended at like 3 or something early and I was sleeping and woke up late. Got caught up in cleaning my car… maybe Ill head up this year.

im puttin the neons on now and the spinnaz.maybe throw some stickers on for HP

You ever try the trails at Mingo Creek park? Really nice. Some steep hills that I’d probably have trouble with now though!