Cell pics of the Jeep

i always miss my jeep right around winter time… dont know why.

Thanks, I just picked it up in August.

What do you suggest on tires?

The thorny’s are 35’s, came with the Jeep, along with the stockers. I like how aggressive they are, and it hasn’t been stuck yet, but I haven’t tried hard enough either.

is this your daily? or an occasional offroader?

This is my daily. 11-13mpg ftw

Ugh…I do 16mpg on mine and that’s with a V8. 11 sucks. What gears do you have in that thing? Honestly, I think the tires look wrong. They’re way too big for the current ride height. 33x12.50’s would look and fit better, and help the mileage.
These are 33x10.50 BFG M/T’s on my Jeep with about 5" of lift:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/Southtowns27/Jeep/JeepFront.jpg

where abouts on ward rd? we had a fire up there about 2 years ago maybe a quarter mile up on the right side.

stop out at brunners pizza when youre done and grab some food where i work :tup:

I’m not sure what gears I have in the rear, I just bought it a couple months ago. But I doubt they’re anything special than stocker gears, it doesn’t even have posi. The tires I agree are a little big. It’s the main reason why I’m only getting 11-13 mpg… Also they don’t allow me to hold a consistant rpm in 5th gear. I probably should drop down to 33’s, but for the time being, I’m stuck with the 35’s. In a few weeks I’ll be throwing on the stock Jeep wheels for the winter. Hopefully that will fix my mpg problem haha.

To the last post… right before you head up the hill where the blinking light is, you take a right. Then about 300ft down the road there is an entrance to the woods. It’s private property, so no ones bothers us.

george your pictures suck :wink:

I don’t exactly have the best digital camera :roll2: