My Bag of Milk turned brown

put the new tires and rims on the Jeep for the summer and went to “test them out”

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2219/2367068118_836c53f1ab_o.jpg

So what did you hit with the front bumper?

nice! mud!

IS THAT A LADY IN THE TRUCK WITH YOU???

No pictures of the audi corpse no care. :slight_smile:

What size?

Oh it looks like your bag has spoiled, I’ll take it off your hands and dispose of it properly. Looks like a fun time. :slight_smile:

nice

x2 and the fender…

Is it really that fun driving through mud?

Muddy jeeps do look pretty badass, I have to admit.

^Yes, yes it is.
I miss my ole jeep

Yes it is very fun.

No doubt it’s a blast.

Until this happens. :wink:
http://home.roadrunner.com/~jdsears/images/truck_stuck.jpg

^ start a getting stuck thread… i want to find out about this one.

I got my grand cher stuck that badly once, off of stage road… needed to HD CJ’s to pull me out. It was more of a yanking process.

Took a full weekend to shopvac & get the interior dried out.

When I get home. I’ve got a bunch more pictures, included one of the big tow truck that eventually rescued me after two full sized trucks couldn’t even budge it.

my dumb ass rear-ended someone a couple months ago. just waiting for the weather to get nice so I can DD the Mustang for a few days while the Jeep gets fixed

yes my gf was pissed I wasnt going to “spend time with her” today, so I told he to come with me, and she ended up having a great time lol

31x10.5 i test-fitted 33s but they were too tight in the back

its a great time…you should try it sometime haha

So since you have a gf now and your poll threads have all but vanished…do you ask her what her opinion is on everything you do?

I see a connection!

well not really. she tells me what she “thinks” I should do without me asking, and 99.999999999% of the time, I dont listen and do what I want anyway.

looks nice man. if you wanna cool free mod take the “milk jugs” off your front bumper and cut it at a 45 degree angle a few inches in…gives it a more aggressive look…and it might cost ya a cut off wheel if that!

~ I also noticed taking girls off roading is always a good time. I’ve taken some of the most preppy girls I know though the woods n creek by my house and they had a blast.