My Bag of Milk turned brown

im actually gonna get a different front bumper when i get around to fixing the damage. the one I’m looking at will have the same effect as you’re talking about.

sweet… chocolate milk!! looks like fun. i miss my truck already and its been a couple weeks. i may get another beater here soon… very soon actually

damnit i need to get my bathroom finished!

Why don’t you just finish your MS-13 initiation???

jeep looks good Mike! now finish the stanger :tspry:

Looks good! Does anyone want to down to tift this weekend?

sunday would be best for me

tift tomorrow? my brother and I will be down most likely

What time tomorrow do you guys think you’ll go out to tift?I might be able to swing in.Gotta go to Ontario tomorrow morning.But I should be back around by afternoon time.I want to really test out the ZR2 in some good deep mud.

What about the Ford plant?

how about mudding when u cant tell the color of ur V, thats what jeeps are made for

ok i had another go at it today…better?

oh and this time we went down the Powerlines in Akron. I made it no problems, although given the conditions, I was quite surprised I didnt have any trouble…

pre-gaming on some seasonal roads:

my friend’s ram, lifted with 39.5" boggers, just to give you an idea how deep some of it was, and actually, this was one of the more shallow parts I think:

someone has a video of me going through some really deep stuff and coming real close to getting stuck. I’ll post it up as soon as I get it.

nice, that ram is big

does that driver of that ram work at napa on wherle?

Damn it! We need to plan a meet this upcoming week!!!

My cell is 698-8823…

I’ll be free as follows:

Mon: After 5 by UB north campus
Tues: After 5 by Galleria
Wens: No go
Thurs: After 5 by Galleria
Fri: After 12 by UC north
Sat: After 1 by galleria
Sun: All day

Maybe subject to change!@ lol Lets make this happen!

Looking good!

sundays are the best for me. i just tuned up the truck yesterday and put new tow hooks on the back of the truck so im ready.

yes.

I am going to power wash the mud off and I think I’m done for a while lol my Jeep really took a beating yesterday.

Still waiting on the vids.

me too lol they were not on my camera

Ford plant this Sunday?

i have to wank my sway barss off then i will def be there.