CF Hood from 425CAD shipped+FREE hoodpins-need deposit now

Unless you are buying who cares?

We only need 3 more people… And yes, i would still like the 50 dollars back in my pocket…

OEM style is same as everybody right? get a VIS, Seibon, whatever brand OEM style CF hood and it’ll still look the same every one else with a CF hood? Thats why I don’t understand why some people ask me to post pics of a car with a OEM CF hood :roll:

hey juss put me in for now for OEM style…

These won’t be drop shipped. They’re going to be pickup at my place, thats the only way you can save so much on shipping.

I forgot to mention 7% GST is not included in the price…

I have some good news, we should be hitting 10 once I get a few more confirmations outside of SON. Need 2 more from here then we’re 100% good to go…

sonuva…I just realized that we’re going to have to transport these things to our homes somehow. I guess a truck or van is needed…not good. Do you think an S-14 hood would slide into the back of '93 civic sedan with the seats folded down?

no

GT

I know… :cry:

i have a mini van from work but i dont know if i’ll still have it 1 month from now… i’ve also got a friend with a minivan… maybe we can work something out…

i have some good news, I have received a Seibon hood scoop for a Subaru yesterday and the quality is amazing. It is made of 1 piece CF with a fibreglass skeleton. The CF is wrapped around so that it wont curl off, and for the hoods, the latch will be made of stainless steel as well.

Anyone want to buy my VIS hood? Brand new for a 97 s14 … it is a vented invader style $600… thats less than what i paid for it…

OK guys, we’ve got 10. I’m now accepting deposit. PM me to make arrangements. I prefer cash, but can do Paypal as well + service fees.

Hey Q can you get a Silvia OEM style hood?

yeah, they’re $510. A few other ppl with silvia fronts had PMed me already.

Hey guys I need to get the money from you before i order. Don’t forget that there will be $50 off the price I told you plus free hood pins.

I’m making the deadline next friday. After that, I’ll send the order out with the first 10 people that I have collected money from.

Thanks.

Quincy can you still get them after this group buy?