GB:Seibon Carbon Fibre Products (Hoods,Fenders & Trunk L

Hey 240SX-ers,

I’m Vince, owner of Wicked Rides in Sudbury Ontario. I’m curently the authorized supplier of Seibon carbon fibre products in Ontario. I’m here to see if I can help you guys out w/ C/F parts in a group buy. So just post what you’re interested in and I’ll see what I can do for your needs. You can go on to www.seibon.com to check out what they have. I’ll give it about a week and see what the most popular requests are, and we’ll go from there w/ the prices. My prices will be taxes included and shipped right to your door. There’s never any hidden charges from my shop. Let me know!

Thanks,
Vince

If you want to contact me at the shop:
Tel: (705)524-3171
Email: vince@wickedrides.ca

Item Number: HT0005HDS2K
Description:
Carbon fiber hard top for 2000-2005 Honda S2000. Includes plexiglass and 9-piece factory hardware from Honda. If one chooses to purchase hardtop without the hardware kit, additional credit can be given.

So you want a price and availability on the hard top w/o the hardware kit?

Thanks,
Vince
www.wickedrides.ca

yes please. with and without.

I’ll price it out in the morning and post up the prices for certain quantities.

Thanks,
Vince
www.wickedrides.ca

coupe trunk lid?

what year is the coupe?

Thanks,
Vince
www.wickedrides.ca

I’m going to assume S13 hence the pic lol

Vince
www.wickedrides.ca

Yep, thats his ride 91-93 :dunno:. Their all teh same anyways
Btw: Gawwd…those xenon bulbs can be had 30bux after tax any bulb size from car decor garage. Their sick bulbs tho…more reliable than eurolite.
-Devin

S14 CF Trunk.

What I’m going to do today is get a complete price list from Seibon for all the part numbers that is available for a 240sx. We’ll go from there by having members state which part number that they’re interested in buying. It’ll be clean and organized!

Hey 240-ers,

Here are the prices for all Seibon 240SX Products:

SEIBON HOOD 240SX OEM - $660 shipped
SEIBON HOOD 240SX DV - $890 shipped
SEIBON HOOD S13 or S15 OEM - $710 shipped
SEIBON HOOD S13 or S15 DV - $950 shipped
SEIBON HOOD S15 DVII - $950 shipped

SEIBON TRUNK 240SX 89-94 2DR - $890 shipped
SEIBON TRUNK 240SX 89-94 HB - $$920 shipped
SEIBON TRUNK 240SX 95-98 - $890 shipped

SEIBON 240SX Doors - $2250 shipped

Remember, these prices are TAXES INCLUDED & SHIPPED right to your door. No picking up at some location. How awsome is that?!

LET ME KNOW!

wow sum nice prices… i was jus woundering… this isnt limited time offer or anyhting rite?.. like ur gonna b selling these from now on rite?.. and… can i get seibon stickers for my car too?..haha

LOL. I’m sure it does come w/ there products. If not I’m sure something can be arranged. You’ll be getting (2) Wicked Rides stickers for sure though.

These price are discounted till next Friday for the group buy. A small increase will be after for single purchases. I just made a deal w/ my supplier for this group buy.

I’ll do what ever I can to help you guys out dont worry. If there’s any needs just contact me which ever way and I’ll see what I can do.

PM me if you want any of the products offered.

LET ME KNOW!!

Hello
can you please get me a price on these
also is pick up any cheaper?

HD8487TYCORAE86-DV
DV-style carbon fiber hood for 1984-1987 Toyota Corolla AE86
and
HD8487TYCORAE86-OE
OEM-style carbon fiber hood for 1984-1987 Toyota Corolla AE86

Not a problem. I’ll look into it tomorrow and I’ll messege you w/ the prices. Pick up is not really a option w/ these items because I’m in Sudbury, and it’s about 4-5 Hours from T.O. LoL

Hey there,

These prices are for the AE86:

For the DV Hood you’re looking at $910
For the OEM Hood you’re looking at $710

These prices are Taxes Included Shipped Right To Your Door!

need a price on a carbon front lip for a 92 honda prelude

thanks

GT

Just wondering if there’s anyone else that’s interested in Seibon products?? Last chance! Let me know!

Is this done if so close it.