GB: Seibon, VIS Carbon Fiber, Replica Bodykits

Next shipment is to arrive before May 1st, cut off date for ordering is April 14th.

Prices listed is for purchase of 1 item, if you order more than 1 item you can expect some discount.

From Seibon (www.seiboncarbon.com): ALL 89-98 240SX OEM style Carbon Fiber Hood is $560, DV or TT style Carbon Fiber Hood is $720, with exception for S13 Silvia (JDM), which would cost $25 more. OEM Styles from VIS (www.visracing.com) are the same price.
Seibon or VIS S13 Carbon Fiber Trunk lids are $710, S13 Carbon Fiber Hatches are $750, S14 Carbon Fiber Trunk lids are $710.
Prices are in Canadian Dollars and are tax included.
If there is 10+ hood orders I can do 5% off this price.
I can grab anything they and VIS makes, please email hmrperformance@gmail.com for prices.

Delivery service is also available, if you don’t feel like coming to pick it up I can drop it off for you at a price, depending on how far you are from me. Email me with your postal code for a quote.

We also get high quality replica body kits. I am able to get some promotional pricing for the meanwhile, price for full kits (front and rear bumper, side skirts) starting at $650. Prices are different for different kits, please email me for price and availability.
We also carry products from the following vendors:
www.visracing.com
www.extremedimensions.com
www.wingswest.com (polyurethane kits)
www.aitracing.com

Again, email is hmrperformance@gmail.com, please email any questions.

Oh forgot to mention u get a free set of hood pins for all hood orders.

trunk lid prices?

carbon fibre back pack prices…

S13 Carbon Fiber Trunk lids are $680, S13 Carbon Fiber Hatches are $760, S14 Carbon Fiber Trunk lids are $680. Price is for Seibon or VIS.

I’m looking for carbon fiber back pack myself… let me know if you find any!

Do you have a link to the replica body kits?

I think I saw it on the siebon site…

What style of body kit are you interested in? Just let me know and I’ll get you a price on it.

Carbon Fiber Backpacks are $150 each lol…

I am going to start a list
feel free to add your name if your interested
lets try to get at least 10 orders so we can get more of a discount =)

1. thumper - Seibon OEM style hood for AE86

thanks

1. thumper - Seibon OEM style hood for AE86
  2. Acidz - Seibon OEM style hood for 95 240sx

bump???

Bump for price change

Msport kit for S13 hatch?

PM Sent.

This GB is still going on, last day to order is June 11th.

Got some better deals, prices for hoods and trunks are updated.

Pricing for body kits has been updated: I am able to get some promotional pricing for the meanwhile, price for full kits (front and rear bumper, side skirts) starting at $650. Please PM or email me for an exact price on the kit you’re interested in.

for the s13 oem carbon fiber hood…are the VIS or Siebon? Seibon would be good…

Both Seibon and VIS makes it and it is the same price.

Next shipment is to arrive beginning of September.

i would like some prices on a 92 S13 body kit if i can get a full kit for 650 im deff in