GB: Version SELECT Genuine japanese Bodykits

From the ONLY authorized Version:Select dealer in Canada…

http://www.versionselect.com/home.htm

GB details:

** Version SELECT Genuine japanese Bodykits, CF hoods, widebody fenders and eyelines.

** GB is not based on how many of ONE kit you buy. THis GB is for ANY part on the Version select website.

** all 240 items are INSTOCK in the thier US warehouse…

** Discounts are based on TOTAL GB value, nothing else. This was the best arrangement to get the complete line of body kits and parts included in the deal.

$3900cad in total GB purchases gets a discount ( primary )
$6400cad in total GB purchases gets an additional discount.
higher then that and it will need to be discussed with V:S.

** Pricing below is based on the base primary discount in USD.

Compare to USD pricing on EBAY or your favorite genuine JDM supplier, you’ll find prices are very competitive while offering substantial chioces.

• all 180/S13/S14/S15 W/B fenders $265 /pair. (F or R)
  • all FC3S fenders $285 /pair. (F or R)
  • all eyelines $60 /set
  • all aero kits $750 /kit
  • all hoods $TBA

** aero parts can be bought as seperate items : bumper/rear end/sideskirts for $ 297 /item (pair of side skirts is an ‘item’ )

Don’t forget this is US pricing… shipping on a Full body kit is $200 usd… however if we get enough orders then a LTL truck can be sent for it at a lower cost.

These kits are from some well known manufacturers in Japan :
BN sport
progress/TEX modify
Yanack
Aeromaster

how long is this on for, whats the deadline

if it waits till end of march im totaly down

i have heard very very good things about these aero

as soon as it reaches the $6400 mark i will send it regardless… but for now, I’ll wait untill I get 4 kit orders then if people want it before spring

any idea when you will have a price on the hoods?
Thanks

my supplier is still waiting on them
ill post as soon as i know

im pretty sure ill take a 180 aero kit. you tell me when you need the money and ill do my best to get it.

edit, and prolly some fenders if i have enough time.

How will custom/duty work?

Curious as to final final pricing to door too. It says 750 for kit, plus 200 for shipping. Is that the absolute final price? Wondering the same questions as others.

I think this would work like any other purchase from supplier to vendor…

any customs would be handled by paperwork on the seller side. Vendor has to pass thru the GST ( charge) and any tariffs, since it’s an automotive part , thiers no tarrifs.

If you take 2 min or so to work it out you’ll find that the total price of the product looks to be @$1250… this is of course based on CURRENT dollar values.

that was pretty easy.

as for final pricing, I read the GB and didn’t say anything about anymore charges beyond GST and of exchange… like I said above, $1250 now may mean nothing in 30 -60 days if the exchange rate changes. It may be worth it for people to buy now, and have the kit held in warehouse till the whole GB was complete, that way people now are getting a good dollar rate at 1.23 :1, who knows a month from now it may be back at 1.35:1 where it was for 6 years steady. You can’t ask someone to give you ALL the possible variables on a GB when thier are no numbers to punch into the equation. As someone who’s run numerous GB’s in the past, the only number you can give is an estimation based on the Ideal event. ( everyone buying that day and ordering that day ) . beyond that , it’s just a guess.

AS to the ’ to the door’ i would hate to have it shipped to my door , if I could drive to pick it up myself. the cost differential would be vast indeed. Pick it up either at a central location, like the shop if it’s centrally located or designate, after kits have been ordered, someone to pick the parts up to bring them closer to your location.

Hopefully this GB will be up for a while… I’d be in for back bumper & a pair of eyelids.
I know this will sound annoying since it gets heard by everyone… but how much should we expect to pay extra for duty, shipping (per individual item…obviously less for eyelids than a full body kit)…

to answer all concerns about ‘extra’ costs, since I cannot give an exact pricing on the product I will buffer the cost by $100 IF thier are ANY unforssen expenses beyond the product+shipping+GST+customs then it will come out of that… what is not spent will be returned to the buyer… . we will carry this offer through MARCH 18th

For example
if you buy a kit
$750 + $200 + $66.50 + $100 = $1116.50 USD with possible return
kit shipping GST Extra costs

Whats the quality of these kits? Seems pretty low in prices which usually means fitment and or material is garbage.

180SX version III front bumper …could you find out how much extra would the little lights that fit into the bumper cost??

…as far as the quality i’ve got some great feedback on FA, from guys who have put VS on their cars, and they said nothing but good stuff about this kit, great quality kits.
BUT… If i recall correctly the fit will be as good as you make it, the more time you put into it the better it will be, why? because there are NO pre-drilled holes, so the better you can line it up the better of a fit you will have… I think this is great !!

I was looking at this kit before but the lip is just too big, i know ill rip it off within a week. but im interested in the price of the lights.

ditto.
if u can get me a final price for a 180 version II kit im down. i have the money and i’ll be needing a kit. im comparing prices right now.

so where are they going to be shipped if i buy a kit.
how long of a wait to get it?

thinkin of gettin one near spring time just side and rear tho.

it’s low pricing because the seller hasn’t put ANY profit onto these, your buying them for what he does… ask Dip. I will say this, you’ve obviously never seen good Japanese glass vs, north american glass… THEY hand lay for less then the cost here for shite chop glass… result, a lighter, stronger ( more flexable) and cheaper part. why? becuse this is what the japanese use for racing, not ureathane but glass… higher volumes means lower cost.

waht your used to from US and Can is nothing like what you get from Japan. so don’t be guessing at things you don’t know about. very uncool and childish to boot.

all hoods are $700 usd MSRP,
we can get them for 799usd, shipped, duty and taxes in

wide body fendr shipping is $150

new 180sx lights to fit that are $150 usd retail

all kits will be in stock as of end of feb…

150 $ us for lights? thats messed up

what are you talking about they are special order from Japan… you go to nissan and order a set of 240 bumper lights here and they are almost as much… what’s messed up is people like you wanting something/everything for nothing…

these people bend over backwards to TR$Y to accomodate you and you crap on them, you don’t like it… then obviously this particular GB is not for you… I’m buyin in on this so i have a stake, I don’t want it to go sour because people can’t fathom global economics.

dude wtf ?? shut up and think about what youre paying 200 bucks for…lights !!
you think it costs them 150 or 100 to make them?? yeah ok !!
sounds VERY expensive for what it actually is.