GB: From my IC S13 & S14 stuff

Ok well I now have confirmed pricing and shipping from my supplier. The cost to ship 1 body kit box (which can hold 1.5 full body kits) is 295USD. This is the box that will be used to get the stuff up here anyways. The box can hold about 20 front lips he said so basicly there should be enough room for everything. This shipping price dose not include duty/customs but when looked at it the price for shipping if let say 15 guys order something would be 19.66US which is a joke and duty wont be all that bad. So for payment I will require the price of the item plus the shipping amount in full before placing the order since I do not have some kind of overhead or anything like that. When the items arive the duty/customs fees must be paid before you can leave with your item. I will try to get a better idea on the fees and see if there is anyway to lower them. So here are the prices for the items that seemed to be the most popular.

JDM Complete Kouki 96 180SX Tail Light Conversion - $475.00USD
KAAZ Rear 2-Way LSD (either open or VLSD) - $760.00USD KOYO Aluminum Racing Radiator for KA, SR or CA - $285.00USD
G-Corporation rear coupe tailights - $275.00USD
http://www.g-corporation.co.jp/toppage/13cr_t_02/13_003.jpg
GREDDY Urethane Front Lip > Nissan 240SX 95-96 - $140.00USD
JDM Amber Kouki 97 S14 Signal lights > Nissan 240SX 97-98 - $125.00USD
USDM Clear Housing Corner Lights /w Sockets & Bulbs > Nissan 240SX 97-98 - $85.00USD
USDM Complete Kouki 97-98 Tail Light Conversion > Nissan 240SX 95-98 - $535.00USD
USDM Headlights Chrome Housing /w Sockets & Bulbs > Nissan 240SX 97-98 - $360.00USD
JDM Silvia Logo Grill > Nissan 240SX 95-96 - $100.00USD

Ok there are the prices these are all BRAND NEW items so they will be in perfect shape. As for payment I would prefer to recive it in cash since paypal puts extra charges on doing money swaps. Items MUST be picked up from my house I am not going to be doing shipping of items.

1. What conversion rate will you be using to calculate prices in CAD?
  2. How do you plan to get the money for the parts, people bring cash to your house or at a meet?
  3. Where is your house for us to pick up the parts from?
  4. Is the shipping cost is per item or per person?
  5. Can I pay you in USD?
  6. Is there a deadline for the GB?
  7. What is the ETA after the GB is finalized?

I’m still interested in the Silvia grille and the Greddy front lip, what colour are they brand new? Black or primered or?

1. I will be using www.xe.com for the conversion rate
  2. Money can be dropped off at my house or sent via a certified money order.
  3. St. Catharines right near the Cozy Grill
  4. The shipping cost will be per person so the more items bought the lower the cost. I am sorry if people buying a grill vs. people buying more dont like this but I am not going through the troble of making up rates per item. Like I said its 295USD for the box so if we fill the box it will cost less for everyone.
  5. Yes you can pay me in USD if you would rather that way.
  6. The deadline I am setting for this buy is June 15, 2005
  7. ETA should be about 2-3 weeks he said is the normal time but its the US boarder so who knows.

Thanks for answering all the questions I think it helped to clear up a lot for others as well.

Please also find this information for me aswell. After that I will find a way to get the money to you.

The Greddy front lip comes in black. The grill includes screws in a plastic bag. The grill comes in a glossy black finish with accents in chrome.

using a site for conversion is not accurate. you should go to the bank and ask them what the rate is. the bank rate is never as good as the ones u calcualte online or what you read in the news. theres a markup on currency exchange, youre better off collecting everything in usd so theres no discrepency. since youre not taking any form of online payment why bother having them send it to you in cdn.

If you pay me in cash yes USD would be prefered but I will find out what the exchange rate is if need be. If you are sending the money by money order please make it in USD.

im down for a greddy lip. are you gonna be down in the k-w area for the sunday meet. if so i can bring some flow. if not i gotta figure out a way to get you the money

I could make it out there with my cash too. Let us know. I’ll pay in USD.

I most likly will not be able to be out there as sundays I usualy work from 11:30-8ish.

If you live somewhat local (like withing 30-40 min) I dont mind driving to get payment or driving 30 min to meet for payment. the more people that get on this the lower the shipping is for everyone.

Does the KAAZ unit come with KAAZ fluid?

how far is st catherines from kw area

Whats the diffrence between the 97 tail lights n the ones on a 95. does anyone have any pix or a link to a site??

There’s a google bar at the top of every page.

thats a hardcore newb question. and youre talkin bout swappign some Rbs? nice.

The Kaaz diff dose come with the break in oil I do belive.

As for the tails the 97are darker, have horizontal ridges through them and the badge is diffrent in the middle. The lights them selfs are layed out a bit diffrently as well.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7978597540&category=33716&sspagename=WDVW#ebayphotohosting

those are the koukis. and for the zenki (95-96) look at the back of your own s14

http://i22.ebayimg.com/03/i/04/3d/8e/56_1_b.JPG

Thanks, the reason i asked is cause i didnt see much of a diffrence… But now I can see em bein a bit darker, n there pretty sweet actually…

Ok so to make this buy easier for everyone on costs and what have you.

Since this shipping rate is a flat fee devided amoung the items bought you can place your order with me up untill June 15th. At that point the order will be finilized and I will use that number of items to determine the shipping cost. I will then ask everyone to send their payment either buy cash (preferably in USD) or paypal. If you go buy pay pal do know that there will be fees added on since it costs money to transfer funds that way and to withdraw them but these will be minimal.