Arraning Next Shippment From Japan Now

Hey everyone what’s up.

Phil and I are now arranging the next shippment from Japan.

So if your guys are looking for anything or want anything please reply here, by PM or email me. I will see if we can get what your looking for and if so, I’ll give you a price quote. The quotes will be a MAX price and may even be lower by time it arrives.

All I ask is please only people with serious interest reply as I don’t want to have Phil doing all the work to get a price only to have the person say they’ll “possibley pick it up later next month” or something like that. Go through your budget a head of time, let me know what you have to spend and it will make things a lot eaiser.

Well take care and let me know.

Easy 8)

OEM GTR trunk with no wing holes. or a CF trunk if you can get one.

Is there such a thing as clear/nearly clear headlights for the 95/96 S14? i need a set.

Like this…

http://www.nissanclub.com/240SX/jrsx/jrsx13.jpg

j-spec tails for 90-96 Z32. (The red and white tails)
j-spec clear corners for 90-96 Z32.

I believe I have e-mailed regaring some of thsese things but I haven’t gotten a response.

Please Let me know via:
Private Message
e-mail: jsiu330@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Jeremy

The ones in the picture are jdm factory S14 lights, different pattern on the plastic and the look a bit darker (almost tinted)! I bought a set and i love the subtle differences!

Just to make sure, you want an R32 trunk right? :wink: I’ll do my best to get you a price on both. We don’t ofter come across to many CF trunks but you never know.

Jugs, I’ll see what I can do but really it may be cheaper to find them locally then have them come from Japan.

I will let both of you know later this week. It sometimes takes a couple of days, ish, to source the items and get a price so bare with me. As soon as I get the quotes, I’ll PM you guys.

No no i don’t need anything… Yet :lol:

Just quote ‘Jugs’ on those headlights!

Thanks bro!

^^^^^
Oh, hahahaha sorry man I thought you double posted by mistake.

No worries I’ll quote Jugs. Previous post edited.

Sorry brother :oops:

:lol:

No need to be sorry! Thanks anyways!!!

How much for kouki tails?

I’ll let you know sometime this week. :smiley:

s15 steering wheel

180sx quarter windows?
Let me know Bruce!

would blitz guages be cheaper if i got them straight from there? I am looking for boost and oil temp meter. They are the BLM blitz meters.
if u can get a price that be good.

thanks

http://www.horsepowerfreaks.com/Images/Products/Blitz/Boost_Gauges_BLM.jpg

im lookin for an r33 rear diff for the s13 .
let me know

farmer

Cheapest clutch-type 2-way diff. (Kaaz, ATS, Cusco, Nismo, etc etc)

Alright I’m keeping all of this on a list now and I promiss I’ll get you guys and answer as soon as I can.

Just bare with me as it may take a couple of days to find the items if they are available.

Please quote me on the same thing ^^^
LSD
&
Aswell as Tierods both inner and outer for S14!!!

Please quote me on the same thing ^^^
LSD
&
Aswell as Tierods both inner and outer for S14!!![/quote]

Your on the list! :slight_smile:

The LSD I’ll quote on but I think you’d be much better off finding the tierods here as they most likely will be cheaper. I will see if they are availble but I do doubt it.

Check with bing and see if he’s got them for you too.

hey bruce i would like a price on an lsd too. thanks