FS: Anything from Japan

well i’ve got a shipment to pay for… and it’s got extra space.
so basically any little item you may want… stuff like emblems,lights,half clears,steering wheels,climates,clusters etc and all that stuff or small engien parts is all available

some various prices in usd of course are
$150 for front and rear r32/300zx tt calipers with whatever pads were on there
$50 for half clears
~$400 for BRAND NEW OEM NISSAN kouki tails
everthing else is pretty much on a request basis

if your totally serious email me at heatw@rogers.com

can I get some exact pics and a description of the condition of the kouki tails? does it come with the whole bolt in kit, or just the lights?

there are no pics they would be brand new from nisssan … i alsso bevie it includes the center

I might also be interested in the kouki tail lights if everything is included. Can you get any Type X wings? If so how much?

i will definitely get the kouki taillight for 400… as long it includes everything like the center garnish too… let me kno asap when ever u can get it

Interested in the calipers.

Please Pm me about availibility.

thanks

-deez

Ted,

Are your prices in USD as usual?

I’m interested in the Z32 rotors/calipers.

I’ll pm/msn you now.

I will buy Kouki Tails if they are 400 CDN with center garnesh and lower peice.

How long is the wait time,

and I will be back in the country on monday, can you please Email me info to

saphilipps@internet.look.ca

i think its US, becuase thats dirt cheap for the tails if its canadaian, not a bad price if its US either,that is if everyrhing is included

He’d be one very lucky guy to get them for $400 CDN brand new from Nissan. I believe that price is $400 USD which is still very good. I bought mine for $450 USD.

How about a BOV or an intercooler? I’d like a blitz BOV…I could also use a MAFS adapter and filter for a CA18 motor. Aftermkt short throw shifter?

LMK

Thanks

He’d be one very lucky guy to get them for $400 CDN brand new from Nissan. I believe that price is $400 USD which is still very good. I bought mine for $450 USD.[/quote]

Well, if it wasn’t before… it is now 8)

could you get an s14 silvia k’s soiler? $?

how about S14 Kouki tails?

well i don’t know how easy s14 stuff is to grab, but i’ll get my man on it lol also yes all my prices are USD not including shipping but if all you people are buying your fraction of the cost will be tiny lol… i’m looking into how complete the set of koukis are for all those who asked, supply shouldn’t be a problem i’m gettign confirmation on the price what you et etc. ALSO… How much do original silvia aero bumpers usually go for around here? last i remeber they were like 500 us from jspec?

im alsointrested in thekouki taillights.

not sure if i need a soiler^^^^^, my passengers usually do that when i whip around turns like a mad man!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

i’d be interested in front calipers as well, pm me about availability -

s14 kouki rear and front lightss as well

please and thanks

He’d be one very lucky guy to get them for $400 CDN brand new from Nissan. I believe that price is $400 USD which is still very good. I bought mine for $450 USD.[/quote]

Well, if it wasn’t before… it is now 8)[/quote]

Well if they are indeed $400 CDN for brand new Kouki tails then I will buy 10 sets now and re-sell at $400 USD. LOL.

yeah all USD hehe, the tail light set only includes tails lights and center piece

Ok, i also may have silvia factory aero bumpers for sale now. so taking offers on those…

ALSO:

all those who want somthing %100 for shure post up what and how many so i can do an accurate total count…