RaceReady.ca Parts Inquiries

Please feel free to post here if you would like a quote on any parts. We carry OEM replacement parts for all vehicles, most JDM items still in production, and have access to all types of imported parts and engines.

Be it coilovers, alternators, waterpumps, turbos or engine management, we will do our very best to get you the lowest price we can.

Just post what you are looking for and how you would like to be contacted and we will PM/Email or Call you back at our earliest convenience.

hey man, right now im considering some rims. dunno how much they cost, but get me a quote plz, and thnx.

SSR Reverse Meshies.

RIM SIZE(OFFSET) : 15X6.5 (+5) 15X7.0 (+13)
BOLT PATTERN: 4X114.3

probably some kinda size like that.

just pm with the quote.

edit: forgot to mention that these rims aint in production no more… soo yea its used JDM parts i suppose

thnx

curtis

Need some kinda indash DVD deck for my buddy, needs to be cheap, reasonable quality (brand name). You can add him on msn to contact him colonel_treize_khushrenada at hotmail.com

would like a price on 180 sx kouki tail lights (4 piece with key) and a 180sx front bumper with lights. Let me know.

Hi

Can u get me quote for the KYB AGX gas shocks?

Thanks.

same here please, a set of KYB AGX for the 89-90 240sx. just pm me here, thanks.

Dave

have you guys seen this gb? i suppose its still going…
http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22944

not many people was posting so i thought it wasn’t gonna go through. But i pmed Skinny already and it’s still good to go.

Can you get some EIBACH SPORTLINES for a 1993 240sx

Yes, PM sent, sorry for the delay.

Can you get some EIBACH SPORTLINES for a 1993 240sx

Yes, PM sent, sorry for the delay.

Tokico D-spec S14 application 4 corners? PM a quote?

darian, pm sent with pricing

looking for:

nismo s14 power bar

i pmed you about the z32 rears … i haven’t heard anything back
whats up ?

hey Phil I met you the other day with paul, i bought the ssqv off of you.

I was curious if you could get me a price on the hks hi power exhaust for an s13.

85mm part number: 31006-KN005
65mm part number: 32003-KN002

thanks for your time.

PM Sent.

PM replied, must have missed your PM before.

looking for the blitz Nur Spec R for 98 240sx. thanks