RaceReady.ca Parts Inquiries

pm sent to you.

phil… I really need the following prices asap, will need to order too so whats the turn around on your orders?

22002-AN004 hks intake 264 cam.
22002-AN005 hks exhaust 264 cam.

thank you very much.

p.s please ignore my pm

I was still working on getting you pricing on some of the items in the email, that was a long list.

I will get back to you tomorrow with pricing for the above.

thank you… don’t have to finish that list that was on the pm… just the stuff that you got already and what is listed here…
If you found a price on rocker arm stoppers that would be cool.
pref hks being as you can get them.

any word on the prices from yesterday? turn around time after ordered?

Hey guys, what can you do for me for HKS Part # 5404-SA001

PM sent to phil for exhaust, FMIC, hks ssq blow off.

Thanks

CVM07

I’ll be getting back to you shortly.

Paul, Vince will PM you shortly as well.

Phil, is the z32 rear brake set up still available? does it come the baking plates/shields? I would also like 2 sets of your plugs I think BRK7’s is the code.

Thanks again

CVM07

The backing plates/sheilds are the only things missing from the rear Z brake assemblies we have, and yes they are still in stock.

For the plugs, I know we have one set in stock, I think we might have just received another box so that should be fine as well.

Also have an R33 Ebrake cable for sale which will be a direct plug and play if youre doing the rear brake swap.

great thanks guys, EMT sent. let me know.

CVM07

Received, we’ll get you out some ETAs later on today.

Great, I may be getting the car back on Friday now. Let me know when you can. Please get a price/availability on the rear lines as well.

Thanks again Phil,

CVM07

We can’t get just the rear lines… we can get you a full set Technafit.

Guest = Who?

aw wtf… i have issues logging into this site for some reason… its me.

Yes I got it, you’re order has been put thru.

thank you phil :slight_smile:

I’d like to get a quote for Tokico HP shocks for a 99’ Corolla. It’s for a friend. Thanks!