IC: JDM Parts

Need any JDM parts or hard to find parts from asia?

Basically post what you are looking for and I will make a list and send it to my supplier in asia.

He will let me know if he is able to get the parts and he will send me pricing.

I will have all the parts shipped to me to save on shipping costs and will include that in the price of the product.

The prices posted will be final prices, taxes, duties and shipping in.

Parts available include, but are not limited to silvia parts, front clips, engines, body panels, interior parts, suspension, etc.

If you are looking for anything at all, just post and I will see if my supplier can get it for you.

I hope to have the list finalized and sent by November 15th so that we don’t have to wait to long on prices.

You can PM me on the board, post here, or email me at s14.2nv@gmail.com for parts enquiries.

My supplier has requested that I provide pictures of any one off type items. Please post a link to a pic if you can along with your request.

That’s awesome Phil.
I would be interested in the digital climate control. Full harness, all the sensors (sun sensor, thermo sensor, blower motor speed sensor, ambient air temp. sensor) and any other parts that I would need.

add me to msn I will try to give you some help seeing as I have digitial climate in my car.

add me to msn I will try to give you some help seeing as I have digitial climate in my car.[/quote]

thanks… just PM me your msn info…

any BB T28 you can find.

S13 Silvia fenders, front aero kits, hoods.

OEM stuff or aftermarket?

I’ll 2nd that… would prefer S15 since it would be newer no ?

OEM stuff or aftermarket?[/quote]

Both.

I’ll 2nd that… would prefer S15 since it would be newer no ?[/quote]

s14 and s15 bb t28s are different, I’ll ask for pricing and availability of both.

I’ll also check on any other T2 series bb turbos that are available (big t28s etc.)

^^^ Ceramic and Steel Impeller I believe ?

was chatting with matty one day thou and he was saying the S14 had two different turbo’s throu the years “so he thought/read” one with a ceramic impeller and one with steel

either or… price onboth please :wink:

CA18DET HKS Cast Iron T4 top mount exhaust manifold with external wastegate

with the exception of Avery’s request you guys are asking for run of the mill $hit that can be had in the US very easily.

there are 1000 silvia conversions and S15 turbos for sale in the US this very moment. you guys must not be trying very hard to get them.

if you are going to import stuff from japan, get cool rare things that you cant get here…

asking to get an S15 turbo from japan is like asking to get stock turn signals from japan.

LOL@Bing…

hey, I asked for “cool rare things”… I can’t find the damn (full) S14 dig. climate for the life of me…

decently priced s13 kouki (tyep x) tail lights … 8)

yes get me price on that 2

As usual, for the S13:

2-way LSDs
Coilovers
Bubble/Flower shift knobs
Aero (widebody, etc.)
Suspension pieces (control arms, tie rods, etc.)
Wheels (16or17 by 9/10/11 with sub +20 offset)

what he said

how about 300zx (87+ turbo) R200 clutch type lsd’s … they are getting really hard to find used and still ok here, and almost impossible in canada, could be very cost effective vs. a new kaaz/ats/quaife?

the 300zr might use the same diff, but it could be a vlsd don’t know

I need you to be a bit more specific about the brand you are looking for.

Most aero stuff other then fenders will be VERY expensive to ship individually, same with rims and coilovers…

I am able to get suspension parts and coilovers.

Hope to have some pricing together soon.