IC: JDM Parts

GAB coilovers, 8 way adjustable in the rear, fixed in the front, only used for 10,000 km according to my supplier.

$800 CDN (includes shipping, duties, and taxes) in your hands.

S14 Digital Climate Control unit with all sensors, wiring, etc.

$320 USD plus shipping and duties.

I might be interested in 180sx type-x tails and also might be interested in wide rear fenders. I dunno who makes the fenders though so don’t worry about it unless you know.

pricing looks sexy so far.

-J

Silvia Aero Front End.

Includes Aero Bumper, Fenders, Hood, Projector Lights, Corners, and grille.

$500 USD plus shipping and duties. (shipping will most likely be a lot, still have to figure that part out)

180sx Type X Kouki Tails and center piece.

$500 USD plus shipping and duties.

Maybe if there are a few people interested I can negotiate and try to get this price reduced since it seems a bit high to me.

The aero bumper alone is worth that.

im interested in the 180sx type-x tails :smiley:

holy crap is that what the type-x tails are worth? thats insane :slight_smile:

I thought it’d be around $500 CAD but I had really no idea. never checked pricing on those before…

marky if you get them before me, you’re not my friend anymore. :stuck_out_tongue:

nice price on the Silvia conversion, Phil.

best deal i’ve seen in a while for the type-x tails:

That is a killer deal on those tails. Someone should grab them fast.

perhaps s13 power forlding mirrors… with harness and switch?
and jdm s13 silvia cluster surround with the non popheadlight buttons?

That is a killer deal on those tails. Someone should grab them fast.[/quote]

Can’t see page, insufficient permissions ??

slivia s13 half clear turn signals the rectangle ones not the 91+ 180sx ones

Get more info on the shipping $$ for the silvia front end… i might want it if it’s not too much…

put me down for Z/R32 ebrakes… :lol: + lines PM me $$ quote

s13 power forlding mirrors… with harness and switch $175 USD plus shipping + duties, harness will be cut.

Pics of these items would help if you have them. I’m having a hard time trying to explain it and I don’t want there to be any confusion.

hey can u get e prices on these 2 items

S13 SILVIA CUP HOLDER

and

S13 Digital Climate Control with everything needed for install

I will definitely grab that S14 digital climate control off you… just ship it with other stuff so it’s cheaper :smiley:

edit: I will make a list of all the stuff that’s needed for the climate control (just so you can double check)…

S13 digital climate control with all sensors and wiring $380 USD plus shipping.

I’m not sure why it’s more expensive than the s14 one, I’m checking with my supplier to see if I can get it cheaper.

I should be able to get the shipping reduced a bit to still get a good price.

I’m thinking somewhere around $1000 USD. Maybe less not including duties.

That is for shipping in a wooden box which will protect the parts a lot better than a cardboard box.

That price will only be valid if there are a few more parts ordered and shipped with the front end. The more stuff that is ordered and shipped together, the cheaper the shipping will be per person.

I have a few orders already, I’m just trying to get it all together to ship it at one time. That way it will work out in the best possible price for everyone.

I’ve requested pricing on everything that has been posted, PMed or emailed to me, if Ihaven’t posted pricing for you yet, some items are hard to find or are not available.

I’ll keep you all updated as to shipping dates and prices as I get the information.

If you could find rear windows and rear garnish that say Sileighty, i know they are out there. Somewhere.

180sx tails!