IC: JDM Parts

Interested in this as well…

god i love the canadian dollar these days.

you guys are all still asking for pussy shit…

yashio factory pink cooling panel

tomei 256 poncams with the tomei spark plug cover

ARC full titanium catback

aragosta / ohlins coilovers with remote resevoirs

this is the type of stuff you get from Japan.

so far everything people are asking for can be had here…wtf…

oh oh oh ohooooh

get me a price on:

SSR SP1 multi-piece

17 x 8 +25
17 x 8.5 +30

in 4 lug only

either black or polished centre… they never exported 4 luggers here.

I’d be interested in OEM 180sx kouki aero parts (skirts and rear lip), and OEM S15 front bumper. Thanks!

You gonna put those pussy offsets on a honda? :lol:

If you’re gonna get wheels from japan, you’d be be getting +12 or lower.

You gonna put those pussy offsets on a honda? :lol:

If you’re gonna get wheels from japan, you’d be be getting +12 or lower.[/quote]

HAHAHAHA… I was thinking the same thing… after Bing-o ripping up everyone because they were asking for pussy jdm parts, and then he makes a reply like this…

lol… please tell me those wheels are going on your lawnmower or something!! :lol:

have you seen people’s cars who try and roll their fenders?

look at Jantos’s and tell me if you want to do that ot your car…lol

heck, i saw Nitekids’c ar up close at the JGTC last year, i wouldnt touch my fenders like that.

a 245 is all you need on the rear of a 240sx, anyone running more than that is going for show at huge expense.

my wheels are 8 wide +32 with a 225 and you cannot fit a finger between the fender and the tire, that is how close it is. a 12 wide inch rim is stupid. heck, even a 10 inch wide rim is overkill

and when you go higher in width you HAVE to go higher in offset.

remember that OFFSET is the distance of the mounting pad from the centre of the wheel. when the wheel gets wide you will AUTOMATICALLY add more lip if you keep the same offset.

if you guys are going to make comments please base them on experience, not on information you read on ziptied where dudes in Cali are spending 10 hour days with a bat and a torch on their fenders.

a 8inch rim with a +14 offset will put you beyond the front fenders without a ton of camber. so why would one want more than that?

panzy! :lol:

lol.

i’m not going retarded wide either, but in order to get a nice size lip, you need lower offsets than that… you can always stretch your tire and run negative camber to fit a lower offset wheel.

i’ve got 8.5" +20 all around coming in… I might have to roll the fender, but i won’t have to pull…

8.5 +20 will have you rubbing up front unless you are at stock ride height.

then what happens if you need to clear Z brakes?

ur now into wide fenders and paint job time.

Not that I really want to get into this but Bing, are you saying an 8.5" +20 rim won’t clear Z brakes?

We all know it’s spoke design that determines clearance in most cases.

I’m just getting prices here for whatever parts people are asking for if I can.

This will save us all money if we get our parts shipped together. It doesn’t matter if it’s rare or if YOU can get it here.

If people can’t find it here, then they can see if I can get a price on it, if they are willing to pay that price for the part then it’s up to them.

I don’t see why people are bitching here. It’s only an interest check, if there isn’t enough interest then it shows it’s not worth it to get certain items from Japan if they are available here.

Why do people care so much about the parts other people want?

i never said that, i said that 8.5" +20 as chris (srpwrd) is getting will already be past the fenders up front unless he runs a fair amount of neg.

THEN if he needs to clear Z brakes he will be in even more trouble and have to run spacers.

people who run 9" or crazy offsets up front need to do ALOT of work to make them fit, then they will rub unless they do even more work (relocating the harness into the engine bay etc.)

can you pm me with a 2-way lsd price thanks

the 8.5" +20’s will clear 30mm Z brakes no problem. They are the Rota D2’s, same spoke design as the ssr sp1’s and work s1’s.

I am going to be running a 235/45/17 up front and a bit of neg. camber.

If worse comes to worse, i’ll have to remove the fender lining… but i shouldn’t have to touch the fenders themselves.

btw, these won’t be my track wheels, so i won’t be driving too hard on them anyways.

If you want Bing, when they come in, which will be in about 3 weeks time or so, i’ll take some pics and show you the fitment of them, and you can then decide on what size would be best for you! :wink:

that and S14 uprights/5-bolt spindles/lower control arms (front)

PM price

[quote=“S13GG”"]

PM me that plz too! thnx