Shippment FULL, Please Lock!

Hey guys what’s up.

Well Phil and I are arranging a new shippment that we HOPE should be here by around the end of March or early April. That of course depends on travel, Custom’s and so on but that’s the target date.

So please feel free to post up what your looking for here, PM me or email me at jdmpsalesrep@gmail.com and I’ll get back to you with a price quote. Also if possible give me two or three choices (and links or pic’s too) incase we can’t find your first choice.

Again all quotes will include your 15% SON discount, NO TAX and will include shipping to the store for pick up. Any addtional shipping from there will be at the buyer’s expense. The price quote will be a MAX price that will NOT be higher but MAY end up being cheaper once the shippment arrives and everything is finalized.

Thanks guys and take care.

Bruce 8)

no BS in this thread please…

lets keep it clean

http://img454.imageshack.us/img454/6377/signals4fl.th.png

http://img454.imageshack.us/img454/6377/signals4fl.png

i want these front turn signals as far as i know they came on the 1989-90 180sx type II or something like that

No problem, I’ll have Phil look in to it and then I will PM you back with a quote. :smiley:

S15 HLSD with output shafts please and thankyou

:lol: , I figured you’d be asking me for these. Ok the lsd won’t be a prob but the output shafts are a different story.

Phil is looking in to it and I’ll PM or MSN you when I know. :smiley:

thanks muffin :wink:

looking for jdm s14 kouki front signals and s14 digital climate control. and if possible s14 kouki passenger headlight. i know i can get the headlight else wear just wondering what you guys can do for me?

The JDM lights are slightly different than the USDM ones just so you know.

full S13 climate control system? how much would that cost?

just ersser and FUNGC - I’ll pass it on to Phil and PM you both as soon as I know something. :smiley:

• Good coilovers. Kei, DDrug, whatever you can get a hold of.

• 2way clutch type lsd (if possible in pumpkin)

• fia homologated cage (i dunno how possible this is but there are some bolt in homologated cages that can be disassembled).

• low offset wheels (staggered if possible). 17/18 x 8/9, 17/18 x 9/10, +15 or lower.

• non-copy aero. (V:S, DDrug, Origin, BN, etc.)

i want these turn signal as well, the s13 silvia lip, complete s13 auto climate control unit.

S15 HLSD with output shafts please and thankyou

I think that’s the best request so far, second best is z31 clutch lsd’s as they are almost as good and impossible to find

in a couple months I’ll be ready for one :slight_smile:

Can you get me a quote on these? 180sx type X position lights

Thanks
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/Awddrift/180sxkoukipositionlights.jpg

This isn’t overly 240 related, but can you import things like a nice Japanese Metric tap set? Some of those jap taps are hard to find here.

Oh yeah, and some cherry blossums. :lol:

Hey, can you tell me how much it would cost to get the JDM climate control?

AFAIK you need the actual digtal unit plus:

JDM termo sensor
JDM blower motor speed sensor
JDM Havac motor
JDM Sun sensor
JDM ambient air temp
JDM harness.

Thanks.

Hey guys.

Ok I’ll pass this on to Phil and get back to you all by PM’s as soon as I know something. :smiley:

s13 silvia lips…
what kind can u get besides oem and how much for different styles?

ho9w much for an oem one?

thanks

matt