Shippment FULL, Please Lock!

i need 2 jdm sluts

must come with origional wrapping

I’ll take 1, size 26 waist, 28 hips…

S13 kouki tialights and trim panel?

yea id like a quote on s13 kouki tails too please

sr20det s14 exhaust cat back. something lightweight…

:lol: , sorry but Phil said no-go on the jap sluts.

As for all of you asking about the digi climate controll items, Phil is checking prices on the actual controll units but you’d have to do the wiring yourself. We can’t get the senor’s or wire harnesses as that is usually still attached to the clips. Sorry guys. I will PM those who are interested in the units once I have a price.

Ok the S13 front lips. Phil has seen quite a few and there are different ones available (original, NOT knockoff’s) but if possible could those of you interested post up or send me a pic of the one your after? It makes things easier for us. Thanks a lot.

Now for the S13 Kouki tail lights…there’s a few available however as of mid last season they became the “in” thing for the Japanese kids so prices have gone up for the actual OE models. As well since they are’nt made anymore that too has pushed prices up but Phil is doing his best to find complete sets that include the lower metal piece so fitment is exact. As soon as we have more information I’ll let all who are interested know.

For the rest of you, I’ll pass on your requests and get back to you as soon as I can.

:smiley:

Hey guys.

Just letting you know that our container is now half full and we’ll be finishing up arranging this shippment very soon.

So if there’s anything you want please let me know and for those of you who replyed to the PM’s I sent and do want the item(s) please get me your deposits in ASAP!

Thanks very much. :smiley:

me no got no pm :frowning:

i want these as well pm me a quote please

how much for a set of r33 wheels? and possibly front only 5lug?

dont care about the r33 wheels being mint or anything

240xsfan - You’ve been PM’d! :smiley:

alesserfate - I’ll get back to you soon with a quote.

Jesse - With the 5 bolt’s I can’t do just the fronts. It’s gotta be the whole conversion man. Sorry. With the rims, I’ll look in to it and get back to you soon. :wink:

no dif for me eh bruce?

Sorry dude nothing on those output shafts.

The diff is easy to get but those, they are a completely different story. Phil is trying his best and as soon as I know something for sure I will let you know. :wink:

hey can you get me the brake master cylinder from a japense 300zx if you can get me a price that would be great and also the ebrake for 300zx

thanks
chris

I might be raching… but how about a Bluebird SR20 front clip (no body pannels needed).

let me know.

Hey guys what’s up.

Ok, 240 ville - We normally don’t deal in small items like that as those are things that are not brought in to the shop in Japan. Sorry man. Maybe look for a rebuilt one locally.

1gq2nv - No can do brother, we don’t really deal in motor sets at all. We have before but it’s not something we do on a normal basis. The thing to do is contact Varun, aka slipperysilvia , as he’s the BEST when it comes to motors. :smiley:

tahnks,

allready talked to Varun… i’ll keep on looking

***** FINAL WEEK *****

Ok guys this is the final week to get your requests and/or deposits in.

Saturday March 11, 2006 is the cut off.

For those who have’nt heard back from me as yet, that does’nt mean I’ve forgotten just that Phil has’nt had any luck. Don’t worry though he’ll keep trying right up untill the last minute. :smiley:

Well that’s it for this shippment, we’re full up. :smiley:

Thanks to everyone who ordered and for those of you that we were unable to find parts for, we’ll be doing another shippment later in the spring and hopefully we can fill your requests then.

Take care guys.

Easy 8)

i need s13 front and rear calipers can you pm me on how much. my rear are seized bad

uhh… i think this thread saids shipment full… and you can get those parts from some other person on the board.

this thread was over a month ago