IC: JDM Fully Complete S14 Kouki Frontend Conversion (Pic's)

Hey guys.

Phil and I were wondering if there would be any interest in a COMPLETE jdm S14 Kouki frontend conversion? Included would be hood, both fenders, bumper, both head lights and brackets.

I should have pic’s to post up either tonight or tomorrow but as most of you know, we only deal in MINT condition items and our frontend conversions are no exception.

The price is $1500.00, NO TAX, including your SON 15% discount and shipping to the store for pick up. However, if you pre-order now the price drops to $1400.00.

As I said pic’s are hopefully coming soon but let me know if your interested either here, by PM or email me at jdmpsalesrep@gmail.com

You MUST ACT FAST though as the deadline for this is only ONE WEEK!

Take care.

Easy 8)

I know S13GG needs Head Light to complete his kouki front end… if you can get them cheaper the Nissan which is like $450 ea with sockets I believe… He’d jump on them

I’m sorry dude but the dead line is to tight right now but we can always try next time around.

Now as for the price quote, do you mean 450.00 each or for the pair?

Nissan quoted him something like $450 each… or $375 without the sockets etc. Then there is the 15% tax, lol.

Ok, Phil and I will work on a price and I’ll let you know through PM when I get it.

Alright back on topic. So…who’s interested? :smiley:

yeah I asked phil about those lights 3-4 times, 6-10 months ago, PM me bruce, thanks Darian

Hey man.

Based on when you asked, that was when we were having issues with our shipping company and broker. So that’s probabley why you really heard anything on them, not to mention they are VERY hard to source for a good price and in good shape.

As soon as I get a price, I’ll let you know by PM FOR SURE.

Take care brother.

Easy 8)

are we talking the j-spec front bumper with the hanging amber signal lights??

if so can u get JUST the bumper??

Well we “THINK” it’s an Aero front bumper but don’t quote us. Now to answer your question, no not this shippment. If your still looking by time we arrange the next one, let me know and we’ll do our best to find you one.

Now as promissed here are pic’s of the ACTUAL parts in Japan. The entire kit is in white and you even get the signal lights too!

S14 Fenders, NO rust, dings or dents.
http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/photopost/data/500/10987S14_fenders.jpg

S14 Front Bumper, “MAY” be an Aero bumper, marks are only scratches NOT cracks. Since you’d have to repaint anyway that does’nt really matter. As well you see the rad support which we are also including.
http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/photopost/data/500/10987S14_front_bumper.jpg

S14 Kouki Head Lights, these are perfect with NO CRACKS OR SCRATCHES. They most likely come with bulbs and connector’s too so you’d simply cut and splice wires to make them work. I’m not sure if the Zenki and Kouki bulb connectors are the same. The grill is included too.
http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/photopost/data/500/10987S14_headlights.jpg

So just let me know guys.

Take care.

Easy 8)