* FS: JDM S14 Kouki mini part out! JDM S14 lights, bumpers, tails, trunk + free hood!

i’ve decided that iam going to ditch one of my S14 project for a R33 (i still have another S14 kouki tho) :slight_smile:

anyway, i’ve spent lots of time and money gather all these parts was gonna convert my other Zenki but iam getting a R33 now. heres what i got.

1. JDM S14 kouki headlights, they are genuine JDM with bigger projectors mint condition, no broken taps. SOLD
  2. JDM S14 front bumper comes with very rare jdm OEM foglights, signals and the whole rad support w/re-bar (not parting) SOLD
    3)JDM S14 kouki rear bumper SOLD!
    4)JDM S14 kouki taillights mint condition $320/ 3pcs set
    5)JDM S14 kouki taillights center panel have a very tiny chip in the left bottom corner SOLD!
  3. JDM S14 kouki rear spoiler $180
  4. JDM S14 kouki front fenders SOLD
  5. JDM S14 trunk with center light panel, light panel is in so so condition $50, trunk is white with spoiler holes
    Added:
  6. genuine jdm oem front grill for SOLD

whoever buy either the headlights or front bumper will get a free JDM S14 kouki hood w/badge for free but hood itself is not in good condition.

Pick up in richmond hill/markham, PM me or email me: l_faqu @ hotmail.com (take out the space)

ummm i might be blind… but… color?

If they are in black, trunk no holes,
will take
trunk, rear bumper,and probably front too

i want the fenders.

colour is silver’ish grey.

willing to parrt the front grill?

i just found out i had an spare JDM kouki oem grill, so grill is forsale too!

rear bumper is sold!

Added genuine jdm oem front grill for $100. best offer for the stuff but no lowballers.

weekly bump~

Bump up

bump it

front bumper, headlights, hood, fenders, grill still forsale?

yes. check your pm about the front end parts

what are you asking for the front end? if u still have it let me know

Hey when can I pick up that whole front bumper with rebar? Thanks

do u have full exhaust?

i have a possible buyer for the whole front end. if it falls thru you can have the bumper.

sorry, no exhaust. just the parts i listed is available.

number 5)JDM S14 kouki taillights center panel have a very tiny chip in the left bottom corner is SOLD!

the rest is available

if u want to part front turn signals pm me