Arraning Next Shippment From Japan Now

how much for a full s15 rolling chassis?

No problem man I’ve added you to my list.

Now as for the rolling chasis, I don’t think that’s a possibility. We don’t deal with whole cars and if by chance we could get it, the price would be SUPER high.

Your best bet for that is to contact Gabe, aka japaneseimports.ca, here on SON and see what he can do on that. I’m positive he’d be able to get you one and his price would be way lower.

Hey everyone.

Ok I’ve sent your requests to Phil today so bare with me as he’ll be looking for your items. As soon as I have prices, I’ll PM each person with there quote. Just a reminder, there is NO gurantee we will be able to find your items so please don’t be upset. Phil will do his best but it’s all a matter of what’s currently avaible in the shops in Japan.

If anyone else is interested in things, and of course has money to spend, feel free to post your request up.

Have a good one.

Easy 8)

Thats great, thanks Bruce! Hope Phil can locate those windows for me!

OH OH OH OH OH
CHEAP SET OF Z32 HEADLIGHTS PLEASE1

i too would like to know the price on s13 kouki tails

s15 turbo … mmmmmms15turbo

I am looking for the JDM spoiler for the S14, Price first and availablity.

Thanks,

Make that two.
thanks bruce.

i need stock silvia side skirts like the ones on varun’s silvia. mmmmm sexy silvia skirts.

thanks in advance bruce.

those are not stock by any means.

they are raceon side skirts with a bomex front lip.

GT

ya stock silvia sideskirts are the same ones you bought from me ricer

SHITE x2

so get me the ones he had then? gawwwwd, frikkin idiots.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/films/2004/12/01/images/jon_heder_napoleon_dynamite_interview_top.jpg

Ok I have added people and items to my list and I’ll pass it Phil’s way tomorrow.

Let you guys know as soon as we hear from Japan on what’s avaible and what’s not.

Have a good one.

Easy 8)

I maybe getting somene to find me an SR in japan and if i end up doing that could i get the motor set thrown in with this shipment? i’ll pay money obviously, if so how much for the shipping?

Thanks
DMIS

Hey man.

Well I don’t think that’s going to be a possibility given the logistics that go in to the shippment but, I’ll ask for you and let you know.

I have’nt heard anything yet but I’ll be calling Phil tomorrow to see if the store in Japan has gotten back to him on any of the items you guys are looking for.

Have a good one.

Easy 8)

ohhhhh can you get me an S14 silvia emblem for the trunk lid? THANKS!

spilner Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:27 am Post subject:
ohhhhh can you get me an S14 silvia emblem for the trunk lid? THANKS!

Hey man. I’m sorry but no we don’t deal with accessories. Phil has tried before and they seem to have went missing from the shippment so he just does’nt bother anymore.

dontmakeitstupid Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:26 pm Post subject:I maybe getting somene to find me an SR in japan and if i end up doing that could i get the motor set thrown in with this shipment? i’ll pay money obviously, if so how much for the shipping?

Thanks
DMIS

Well as I thought, sorry no we can’t do that at all man. It’s to much of a hassle and we don’t want to be responsible for it either. Good luck with gettting it over here though. :smiley:

As for everyone else, don’t worry Phil and I have’nt forgotten your requests. Sometimes the guys in Japan only have two speeds, slow and reverse it seems. Anyway, Phil is doing his best and I should be getting back to some of you soon.

Take care.

Easy 8)

i want this lip!

can u get it?

.[img]http://www.ctuneracing.com/images/products/nissan/CBHoodOEKoukiS14b.JPG[/img]

afaik that’s a usdm lip